Reviews for Following My Own Rules
RainingAllTheTime chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wow. This is such an amazing poem.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
this is amazing. brilliant! go you! i applaud you and the fact that you know what you want, and will 'follow your own rules' woop woop!it gives a brilliant impact, hey, it affected me!
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Lovely piece of writing.

"but the leader is a coke-snorting-warmongering-ultra-conservative-prick" fantastic phrase. I love it.

"Is it really my fate to put on a suit and a smile and sacrifice my soul?" lovely phrase. so true. please don't.

"Or perhaps maybe I could / learn how to use a machine gun / and smile as i kill the ennocent people who just happened / to live in the right place at the wrong time / I'm sure then I'd be accepted / respected / decorated / Hell, I might even get a fucking parade" This part really horrified me, but it should, and I'm glad it did.

nice ending. Keep writing!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Aw, I loved it.

And don't let them call you weak. They don't know weak until they've experienced you're pain. That is when will know weak, when they are weak themselves. But you, you're strong to me.
undepressed-one44 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
You can sum this all into 2 words : society sucks. I bet on Jupiter they don't have rules to follow. That's a good idea - I'm gonna move to Juptier :D

I love the realism in this poem though..

-freak from the corner
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This rocks, great job!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
i love the first stanza thing! it just made my day! this was very well said! i like it alot!
cristelarcol chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
hey, like ur poem,its...expressive. i wrote one too, wanna see? lol. bye, thanxs
mobbyrocks chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I love it! Well done! Keep writing!