Reviews for This Path
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aw! That's so sad! It shouldn't end like that! T.T
circumspice chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Lovely. This reminds me of myself up until a couple of weeks ago...happily it seems that things are looking up, but this poem really reminded me of how it feels to be hopeless, stuck in the past...In sum: excellent work.
Kelly I chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
very deep, I like this one a lot!-Kelly I
curiouzkatt chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
memory trigging... (sighs then stares into oblivion)
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
this is really pretty. i love the stanza "time lost to us like the wind/ i once held your smile so close/now it seems that i'm drifting behind/ dearest fragments i no longer hold" really nice. great job and keep writing!

davida
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
very bittersweet.. nicely done...(ps. if you have the time could you tell me which of my poems you like best.. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!)
FictionPressPenName chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Everything you write is so beautiful. That was really sad. Keep writing!
erised i chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
i like it a 's written very writing.
Helare chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
An excellent poem. I can really appreciate this poem's contents, and I do so readily.

I look forward to reading more of your works.

-exile(Thank you for reviewing my poem.)
Rozlin chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
that was truely beautiful...
Charity F chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
wow...o_o...you've written this so amazingly...wonderful! excellent!

i can relate to this...a friendship long gone and faded...you've really captured the mood and feel to this...well done! keep it up!
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
So sad and beautiful... I LOVE it!
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
very smooth flow. I like it a lot. It is important for us to keep on our paths no matter what it is that we comeinto contact with or what or who leavesus behind. I like this peice alot.
Pookiness chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This certainly put a sad twist on life, but has an even sadder truth in it. It's a great poem, one of the best.
S.J.Jones chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
"Even without the light of your smile to guide me"

That was my favorite line in this poem. very beautifully sad. it reminded me a lot of my best friend and how I don't know her anymore but by now it is more of a happy saddness than anything.