Reviews for Balthasar
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
oh... i love "like a mad man laced on broken things". it's beautiful &... fragile...
Penelope June chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
almost sounds like 'Phantom of the Opera'... except, he left roses... but beautiful!
itsonlyme07 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This was great! My favorite line by far is "He wrote love letters in place of rings" It just is a great line, I don't know why. Good Job!

Megan-itsonlyme07
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
i don't get the reference, but I like it.. its well done
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
loved the summary! awesome job!
glehnmarc chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
he wrote lover letters in the place of rings - I don't know why I liked this line so much, but I did! I like the simplicity and the shape of the poem too.
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Love-love-LOVE the rhymes, the simplicity of it, the beauty. Wonderful job.
astral boy chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
An excellent rhyme! The last line, "he sings", is to me the most powerful of the whole poem. It's so... triumphant. Very nice, and thank you always and again for your reviews.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
The emotions described by the way this poem is conveyed are perfectly considered, and hit each mark bang on target.

Eacellent!

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This had such exquisite rhythm.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Mm, that was lovely. Very concise, strong, raw, just pure expression and sadness and somehow-it makes me feel elated. Maybe just from the sheer strength of the writing. It's a pleasure to read something like this. It shows your gift.
like a lover chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I love the flow of this. I love: "he wrote lover letters in the place of rings," there's something spectacular about it. there's something great about this poem (that I can't figure out) that makes me shudder.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
ahh this is why form can be beautiful..it is not always restrictive. i love the way the words are unified and it clicks like that... if i make sense. nice work
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
But do we have to change it for the wrong reasons?
yoolka chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
i really like this one...short, but expresses everything in just a few lines. i love it. - Julia