Reviews for Medication
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
"A poets pardon is wasteful/it seems like noontime in that garden when it gleams..." Beautiful.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This seems like two separate poems put together. I really enjoyed this one, especially the first half of it. The clever rhyming made me smile. It was sexual and sensual while at the same time very sweet.

This will only be the 15th review for this poem at this time, and although that would seem pretty good, nearly all of your others have like upwards of 30-40 reviews. That's crazy. It's good to see that so many read your stuff, though, because there is no way it couldn't leave an impression on them.
Lucid TaZ chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
You are not affraid to experiment with poetry. I like it a lot, it reads easily and has a nice atmosphere.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
interesting comparisons... I like it
TheQueenOfSpace chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I like the first line :-). This is a very nice and lovely poem. I love your style. Keep writing!
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
i don't know why, but it leaves me aching.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Nice...I enjoyed the way this poem was written. It also ends good.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I love this poem have to say it's one of my favorites.

I know it mentions making love snug as a bug etc; yet the first image it brings to my mind is that of a slightly aged person terminally ill, on medication that leaves them light headed, & feeling drugged, waiting to die.

"It seems like noontime in that garden that gleams".

To me it seems this person wishes it were later. In effect wishing their life away.

I guess it could also be literally bedbugs being hit by poisons to get rid of them, then looking out at noon as they, stay snug to die.

I don't know whether any of this was intentional or perhaps subconciously so. Either way I think it's excellent.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
o so prettful, muchly excellent, i love every last line, strong ending, beautifully done
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I enjoyed the sardonic rhyme, or at least I assume it's sardonic. I think everything is sardonic anymore.
re x invented chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I appreciate your reviews so much, you have no idea. But.. about this work of poetry... I love your style. It's so vague, doesn't spell everything out, so people are left to draw their own emotions from it. It could have a thousand different meanings to a thousand different people, and that's what I like about your style. Keep it up!
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
heh, i like it. it's short and sweet in it's own bitter manner.
classic violet chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Beautiful. I love it. Amazing & superb beyond anything.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
simply beautiful.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
A Phantom Stranger chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
jees...this is more than I expected...I dont even know what the hell I am meant to say...I am still a bit struck from it...um...well done is a bit in appropriate...a poets pardon is wasteful...if I didnt have the decency I would steal that line!