Reviews for Lying Awake
Cet Amour Me Tue chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
wow, I really liked this. you captured the uncertainty of the feeling really well, great job.
cpd3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow, short, sweet and may want to add in a few question marks. I don't know if you did that on purpose in the last few lines or not...
forallyouknow chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Fear not the future.

Live in today, but never disgregard what has yet to come.

Embrace your destiny-things always work out.
bex17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This was interesting, personally I enjoy your stories about fictional characters, but maybe if you write more it will be very interesting...
Choice chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Aww.. ) Loved it. Thanks for reviewing my stories!
brainymandy chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This was avery cute poem! it remided me of how i feel sometimes about my future soulmate. I really love reading your stuff- keep writing, you're terrific!
silverwriter chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is a very well written piece and one that is thought provoking too. I feel sure that you are not alone in having these thoughts, as most of us, when we are young(teenagers and maybe in our twenties too) have felt this way often. This could be developed into a longer story perhaps, with maybe the main character having these thoughts one night, then a few days later she might accidentally bump into someone in the library or video shop or where ever. She might get talking to this chap and well you can take the story from there in any direction couldn't you? I did something similar at one time with a nightmare I had. I was the central character in the nightmare but I put a totally different female personality into that role and turned it into a scary story which I put up on another site. I got one or two good reviews back on it but I would never dream of subbing that kind of thing to a magazine though. Story/plot lines can come from anywhere so I should think about it if I were you. If you have an unusual dream, try to remember it when you wake and jot it down as best you can. OK I'll get off my soapbox now ;)
Renzie chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Aww I feel like this too sometimes. Actually, most of the time. It sucks. I think 'yea, of course I'm gonna get married and live happily ever after.' But then there are those times when...

Great job with this :D This is fiction, not poetry, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
00012000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
i really like this, i can't believe how many nights i've really felt like this (replacing he with she) it's really good and i really do understand how you feel or what you are trying to get accross in this poem!tfme