Reviews for Tainted Angel
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
excellent chapter. it'e lovely to see Lasá feeling more at peace, and i love it that he's teaching dance. it's just sad that he can't become pregnant.. hugs Lasá, he's so sweet.
Aniratac chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Wow. I didn't notice this story at first. Loved the firt one and loving this one as well, Lása is the cutest.
Namishka chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
YAY! UPDATED!
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
i love the story and the garnet men... i totally adore Lása, and can't wait to read the next chapter 0)
thousand little pieces chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
I'm *really* enjoying this.. I love the characters, and I feel so bad for Cruach... update soon, please, and I'd love to read anything else you have planned for this series!
Namishka chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
now, they really have to get used to each other...
Wolfwitch chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
I have but one query: When you write tinted (which generally means lightly coloured), do you mean Tainted, as in stained, spoiled or ruined?
Little Artemis chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Those pre Moria stories sound interesting, so if you can will you do them?

Also, this chapter was beutiful, I can't wait to see the next one and hear if you planning on doing the back stories.
jma chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
I would love to read the 'Stolen Song' abck story! It sounds very interesting!

I'm very pleased that Lasa finally decided to bond with Cruach even if he was forced into it - and it was great knowing that he has some back bone after all.
Namishka chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
okay, write more
Wolfwitch chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
This really hit home for me in a way, this time. My mom just went in for hip replacement surgery a few weeks ago. A career as a dancer in her younger days left her joints a mess. It was kind of strange seeing that all here too. It was a lovely chapter, though.
Namishka chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
woho...making some progress
bambi4real chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
I like the length of the flashback. It wasn't too long so that's alright. Just don't do whole ch. of flashback. the current story line is really good and interesting. However I have to say that I am still holdign out hope that there would be a miracle and Lasa will get pregnant without knowing it...
zel chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
it's good i think flash vacks are ok just not to many of them
Wolfwitch chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Poor Lasa! I just want to hug him and kiss him and make him all better
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »