Reviews for Tainted Angel
Hyuuga Neji chapter 19 . 11/7/2007
I love this story. Actually I love all your stories. I didn't think i would like this one because I'm really not into the military type stuff, but I had to read this one till the end. The only thing I notice was that sometimes you used Garent and sometimes Garnet so I'm not sure which it really is. Anyway, I'd love to know what happens to Hogorth, slimy bastard that he is. It's a pity they had to remove Lasa's womb though. It would have been nice if he could have more children even if he wasn't supposed to have Calen.

I like how Torii and his brother finally came to terms. My question is, how come Cyric is pregnant? What is the perfect human?
leylaxx16 chapter 19 . 4/18/2007
This was a very good story. I finished it like at the very beginning of 2007 but i am just now writing my review. I am also looking forward to a side story on Eria and Bromach, I think that it seems like it would be a very good story to read.
DiamondKing chapter 19 . 3/30/2007
Can I just say that, I LOVE THIS STORY! I read it all in two days. I really can't say much else, except that I really enjoyed reading this story.

~DiamondKing
darrena chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
Lovely, lovely story. I absolutely adore the Garnet series. :) It's brilliant. :)
Zelda Hime chapter 19 . 2/10/2007
I like the way you wrote, it's easy to get into the story, and all your characters are very loveable. I love all of them a lot, and I hope to see more things written about them.

The only thing I have to point out on critics is that you seem to have messed up on the passing of time after a point... At least on the part Cyric came back, I was very confused, but maybe it's just me.

And maybe Moria and Bradley do deserve a sequel just for them, maybe only an one shot, I think Cruach and Lása's story was closed better than theirs, left less questions hanging on the air.

I'm waiting anxiously for you to write more.
tala chapter 19 . 1/28/2007
i have been reading this serie since the beginning and I just read the Cyric/Torii story I loved all the serie, your writing is excellent, the story is well paced, and the characters are quite lovable. I remember you writing something about writing a side story for Moria's parents...I think it would be well received. They have a unique relationship and also will there be a side story about Bromach and Eria...please write one. Their story sounds wonderfull, and I want to know why Eria is so afraid to bond with him, he obviously wants him...

Keep writing...ever thought about publishing?
Desdemona-Snape chapter 19 . 1/19/2007
okays...That ending made me happier. This was an amazing story.
Jane chapter 19 . 1/6/2007
that was so freakin' hot..i can't wait for more!
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 19 . 1/2/2007
i want the story about what happen to Torii and how he fell in love with his mate!please?
jane chapter 18 . 12/26/2006
yay for seduction!
lane chapter 19 . 12/21/2006
that was great... you got me pumped for the next story...can't wait!
Shadowfox13 chapter 19 . 12/16/2006
Nice ending! A great way to introduce the next story too. I'm sad to see the story end, but in the same instance, I also understand. I do hope you keep writing more stories. .V
kanjil chapter 19 . 12/12/2006
A wonderful final chapter for an awesome story. 'Tainted Angel' was gripping and touching at same time and beautifully written. I can't wait to read your next Garnet story and hope to learn more about Eria and Bromach.
Storm December chapter 19 . 12/11/2006
I LOVED IT! Excellent ending! I'm so happy for Lasa and Cruach! I can't wait for the next Garnet story and to see what happens with Eria and Bromach!

Storm TTFN! ;-)
chrnoskitty chapter 19 . 12/11/2006
That was a great story, I'm amazed by how well you write, you always awe me! Thanks for sharing this with the fictionpress community and being so awesome!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »