Reviews for Tainted Angel
bambi4real chapter 19 . 12/11/2006
i really enjoyed reading this story and I am very sorry to see it end but it was a sweet end with a lot of hope for more adventures in the near future. I wanted to say that I think why I liked this and the first story was because it is one of the few sci-fiesque stories left that are really good. i'm glad you took the chance and interest in writting something like this. Good job!
Keelala chapter 19 . 12/11/2006
erf... I kinda liked the abridged version where they all died horribly unhappy... :/

Which is a joke of course. This ending is perfect. Perfect because you promised more garnetverse!

I'm not too good at writing reviews so I apologize for not having contributed more but I have to say that the Garnet serie is by far one of my favorite stories and I sincerely thank you for it.
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 19 . 12/11/2006
Lovley, absolutly lovley *soft smile*. Am excited to read more about Eria in the future.
Kageyama Tatsuya chapter 19 . 12/11/2006
Yet another conclusion to a fabulous story! Thanks so much for all you put into this stoyr to make it what it is now. You are a truly amazing author, and I admire you for that. I'm overly excited about the new Garnet story you mentioned. YAY! Congratulations on a job well-done!

_ TA!
merrymowmow chapter 18 . 12/9/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
Shi-chan chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
O_O Only one chapter left? Wow..it seems like it went by so fast ;;

Might I inquire will there be a third story to the arc?
kanjil chapter 18 . 10/18/2006
The family bonding was so sweet especially after all Lasa and Cruach had to suffer. Im just sad that therell be only one more chapter.
ShyDarkness chapter 18 . 10/17/2006
Wow, I must say that I really like how this story turned out. The plot as well as the character development.

I know I haven't really reviewed that much and I'm really sorry about that.

I'm sad to see that there is only one chapter left to be read. It really is a great story.
Wolfwitch chapter 18 . 10/12/2006
Really sweet. I purr happily. I've been waiting for this to update.
Shadowfox13 chapter 18 . 10/12/2006
Oh wow. *sniffsniff* that was very touching. :D Only one more chapter, eh? *sigh* I'm gonna be sad to see it end.
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 18 . 10/12/2006
great chapter. soo lovely. only one chappie left? *cries* no i want more. 0)
lane chapter 18 . 10/12/2006
yay yay yay...ur back!
kanjil chapter 17 . 10/12/2006
Awesome continuation. The many aspects like Blairs bond with the baby, Hogorths ghost and the confrontation with earths customs make it even more compelling. Please update soon!
cj chapter 17 . 10/11/2006
what happened? i miss you!
diebyownhands chapter 17 . 10/5/2006
I've had a cold that had me in bed for the last 3 days, but they were perfect since it gave me time to read this wonderful series. I've read both stories and absolutely love them.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »