Reviews for To FaLL in LoVE
Bitter but sweet chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
hi, i like this its really sweet and sad too. you really capture the moment and the feeling. i think many ppl will be able to relate to this!
Silenced Truth chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I LOVE TIS POEM! i read it n the first thing tht came to mind was.. tis was exactly wat i needed to strt on tht poem ive been wanting to rite.. n tht it sorta relates to me somehw.. not exactly alike but the poem still relates to me in a way.. its really nicely ritten ) nice job... heheh..
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Beautiful again and another one I can feel a connection with. The rhyming is excellent and this piece flows so well. Keep up the great work! QueenVixta
moonorchid chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
for every person looking for that one person who will (hopefully) someday fulfill them, this poem will hit close to home. we always wish for these sorts of things we feel we're not worthy of, yet wonder and long for them. since i'm a hopeless romantic, this was my favorite of your poems
happypills03 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
unfortuanly its not that great..
Jay-Ling chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
(logged out)

AW! SO SWEET! ME LUV!
K.D. Wagner chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
simply amazing...i absolutely loved it.
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow. don't we all? That's all i have to say on this pecie right now. It's amazing how much it reflects how i am feeling right now. not that i want ot alone, but that i want someone else to do the same for you...

x.x.x my friends Ian says ur grammer is incorrect on the line, " could that ever be me? " he thinks is chould be can... x.x.x.

I think he's full of shit. work as usal honey.
writerforever chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I like this poem. You described the feelings of longing very well. I long for love. Guess cause I've never had 'anyone'. I know how ya feel. Keep up the good work and hang on! Someone will come for you :).
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
oh, i can relate to your experience and ponderings sigh love is so complicated

keep writing!
Edie chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Pammy..i read your poems...i Love them. justine
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Sweet, sad poem. Well done. I like it. If you've really never been in love, cool for you. Love hurts at least as much as it makes you happy and often more.
zz00 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Nicely expressed. Well, it's true in love, as with most things, that the grass is always greener on the other side. I like how this is written. Great job! :)
Neaera chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
O WOW I deffinitely think this is one of your really really good ones. I'm so lame... I started to cry! Wow.

"I'd addicted to the idea of what I've never had..." shoulde be "I'm" some other minor mistakes... lol it's okie dok though.

Wow wow wow WOW! Beatifully written. Absolutely wonderful. I'm so proud of you! lol I REALLY like this... I mean I REALLY REALLY like this. WOW. Awesome job. Great job. Wonderful!

*hugs!* KEEP IT UP!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I liked the italic bits they kind of gave an added personal feel to the poem, and it is also very true, most lines are great 2..nice job Pammy...loved it _