Reviews for A Day in the Life of John Doe
Shandiin chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I like your style. I was a little disappointed about not knowing where John didn’t want to go back to and about your story not developing into a plot that circled around it. The basic idea of John was so charming that I would have wanted to read more about him and not have the story end so abruptly. I’m just saying that developing your short story into something longer could have major possibilities. I still liked it and do know that under the circumstances of a school assignment; you can’t expect a novel. Good job! What you do have is really great.

-Agadinmar
sic Midnight Murderer chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This is a good story dark and creepy just the way i like stories. It's no wonder why you got good marks on it the imagery is great and so is the plot. I'm sure if you had my grade 10 english teacher he'd give you a 200% or something just because he likes that kind of stuff.
Plastic Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I loved it. You have an amazing talent and the imagery in this was great. I liked the twist at the end.
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
hey! i love your visual descriptions. the leaf and the butterfly thingy... neat. you have talent, man. wow..
Kassia Scarlett chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Wow. That was cool! It was like awesome. I want to be a phsycologist when I get older. But it's always crap like this that makes me say "I don't think so". I really liked the way you discribed the crow. With his "ember eyes" and it's "ebony wings' and "demon voice". It was really cool. The entire time I was wondering what he meant about not wanting to "go back". Nothing could have prepared me for that ending. It was great!
demondragon666 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
wow! love the ending...i did not see that coming...that was awesome...yeah they better have given you A's on that other wise i'd be forced to murder them...that was awesome..Luv ya girl!Patrick