Reviews for So Sorry, Virginia, They Lied
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
the description and imagery here is great.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Enticingly painful.
poet tree chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
my cousin actually had a time where she was just like this. eloquently put. i like.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow. this is so blatantly outright-you do quite a good job of capturing this girl (which lives, in some form, in most people, including myself).Wonderful. Keep writing.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I'm surprised I haven't read this before. This was fantastic in the emotin presented. Could not have been better.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
harsh, but muchly entertaining, i like it lots, excellent job
lackluster chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
gritty.

"the smell of peroxide" that just stuck out for me. no particular reason. and of course the 4th stanza. you can't get more of a gasp-worthy statement than that.
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I'm ambivalent about this piece, and I'm not sure why. I like the first half, particularly the "by sixteen" stanza (even though 'who the hell cared?' is a little vague, but hey, who am I to judge?), but it goes downhill after that, to me. Goes downhill rapidly. It jars, and not in a good way.

Constructive criticism a la moi. Take it as you will.

xSabbrielle
by His blood chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
ah, this was excellent. brilliantly written, as always. i loved this. your writing never fails to amaze me - please keep submiting such wonderful poetry.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
stanza four:leaves me dumbstruck in pathetic awe. it just sticks so insessitly to my mind. I love it most though that is hard since I REALLY like this piece.

the diction is just "omg! WORSHIPS!11!". your words are ... divine? yes, I think that sums it up nicely.

~* noelle
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
stanza 4 stands out in my memory. you leave a person ragged.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
wo, you spoke, of life~~ lies lies lies~~ awesome, it was unique~

keep writing!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
wow. this is really powerful. almost eerie. but i like it. the style is really captivating. nice work.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This is sensational. Litterally you created almost a movement in this; I was spellbound, and now I'm speechless. One of the better poems that I've read on this site.

Juliet.