Reviews for Misfits Anonymous
Mr. Samuel chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was pretty good. There are not enough funny supernatural/monster-esque stories around. Keep up the good work!
The baava Project chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Kez, this was quite simply awesome. Gave me a giggle or two, certainly!

I think you left out some things in your Style - like the very decided descriptions. So much like C.S. Lewis. And that's part of why I loved his books so much (except maybe Screwtape and his letters . . .).

All in all, I loved this. I could very easily see this group where I work. Don't see in color, indeed. I suppose, then, playing Whack-A-Mole over cube walls wouldn't sit too well with Boss Tillich! Yep, this little world sucked me in. I found it interesting and entertaining, and just plain cute!

Weird. Oh yes, weird. But there's no crime against that!

~ LoK
Darwin chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I was smiling from the beginning on this one, the metronome nose was a wonderfully comic image in my head.

"He jumped into the elevator, muttering apologies as his black suit mixed among their equally colorless" A colorless what? I think something got left off here! LOL!

WONDERFUL nonsense words you have thrown in here...I'm thinking along the lines of Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass only not quite so creepy!

Froo’nono-kolo’ma-nini I have to say this name is awesome!

GAH! Oh dear I was stabbing in the dark when I guessed about Alice...LOL you actually conciously used Lewis Carrol and C.S. Lewis! Nice and very well done!I think you could easily add to this story and make it a running series of strange events!

WEll done...I likes it! Past the kunterbunt and the venomous skerggyfort.

Until next review!