Reviews for Awakening
Daniellahaze chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
After reading this poem through I few times a like it, a lot. My only criticism is that the first time a read it felt like the writer was trying too hard, takeing themselve a little too seriously. By the second time i read it appreciated the rhythm/ rhyme and the eerie feel of verse. I think overall i would just suggest to slightly simplify to avoid any feelings of artistic pretention. But I do really like itand you have something very good going
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
wow...I like the way you used rhyme in the poem to steady the rhythm. The last stanza was my favourite tho...it was really philosphical.
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I love the story of the narcissist. And I adore this poem. It's beautiful. Especially the ending. But the line that hit me hardest was "Kiss, the brilliance of a reflection fading". That's just perfection. The whole thing has this dreamy feel, but there's somehow such a sense of reality... I love it. Wonderful work, never stop writing.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
o! Creepy! I love the rhyming. And the feel to the poem too!

It sounds like something that should be read in the beginning of a fable.
Fairy in Black and White chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Awesome. Great imagery, nice flow, and a wonderful ending. Brilliant!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
very beautiful and captures the topics perfectly in a positive light!
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Excellent. This poem is so beautiful...I have nothing to say.

Pure brilliance.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
beautiful... well done.. I like it a lot

(ps. if you have the time could you tell me which of my poems you like best.. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!)
Faded to Fit chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
these poems are all so beautiful, yet tragic, you have amazing talents as a writer, keep it up
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
this is very good , i like the way it flows.
classic violet chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Just... WOW.

Oh my, this poems was just so... Amazingly well done. It was so captivating. Very, very, very, very good job.

P.S: Thank you for your reivew to my poem.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Thats nice that you dedicated a poem to her! It is a nice peom, so I guess everything is nice! :)
The Postscript chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
He lived a double life...perhaps more than that. He got drunk over the weekend at a party with mostly girls. But he acted humble and reserved, and I wanted to scream and tell him I knew everything. He didn't see his true reflection, only the reflections of those around him. But I was like that too.

Keep writing.
dooley creel chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
rich, detailed, dreamy sumptuous writing, it is not like a science paper, I do not always know what is happening or intended, but it is drifting and artful, a natural force like a powerful eddying current in deep cold salt water amid sheer rock outcrops. dc
Charity F chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
What do mean 'hope this poem was up to standard'? IT WAS AMAZING! o_o

you are scarily good, you know? its like, you can write a poem about anything - its just so cool!

i love how everything flows so well here and its so...yeah...very cool! Thanks so much for reviewing me and i'd like to see more of this coming soon...

i have a request...do you think you could write something about the poppy? (flower?) you know, like in 'flander's fields, where the poppys grow; between the crosses row on row?' that whole topic is interesting…a war poem…try it…

or, you could write about a poppy as in the flower itself…and yeah…somewho relate that to the issue above in a curious and clever way…maybe this guys is wearing a poppy, and is describing it, and then at the end we realise he is at a funeral/remembering/ceremony for the ppl that died…if you want to, that is…its just an idea…

What ever you, I want you to have fun in whatever you write and I want to see more great stuff coming! Ok? And thanks for reviewing…it was nice of you to do so…D

Tabitha The Great XD