Reviews for Smile Like You Mean It
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
:D
Instant-Soup chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
really sweet.

i know its really old but i still think it could go somewhere

x
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
aww... Ethan and Emmanuel are cute! love this chapter! especially Rei! he's funny! Ja, can't wait for more!
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Aww... Ethan is kawaii. so Emmanuel has nightmares? wahh... Well, there's still another chapter for me to read!
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
eww... he got demon blood on him...

cool story! the names of the places shocked me at first, but they're nifty when ya think about it! how'd you decided on IDK04 and the other names anyway?

Ja, I'm off to read the next chapter!
Kitsune Luver chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Aw. Ethan and Emmanuel are so gonna end up together! It's just so darned obvious! I hope it starts soon b/c it'll make the story more interesting. This story seems like it's gonna get really in depth. I can't wait. Although I can tell it's gonna eventually get confusing. Oh, and the thing I am most looking forward to is finding out what power Ethan has! I can't even guess, but I hope it's kewl. Ok, well, awsome story! And PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Serialcode A chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Aw. Such a cute wittle boy Ethan is. All stuttery and stuff in front of Em. X3 You're welcome for the help, I enjoy giving it. XD I really like this! I'm so glad you updated. : ) It makes me haapy.
Ez chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
I will accept it! But only because it is named after the yummy Killers...And also because it's good.I shall keep an eye on it. Or maybe even TWO eyes. Who knows? And yes, the descriptions of their powers was hella lame. But again, I'll forgive you because I know you will improve. I'm so kind. And I like Rei! Not really liking Ethan, he's a wuss. As if waking up on a strange planet with no memory is an excuse! Emmanuel seems like your typical troubled guy and for that I love him. Because troubled is the new black.
Serialcode A chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Oh, I like! Very interesting. Confused about some things, but thats only because you have yet to explain them and I'd prefer to wait it out before i ask any of them. BUT ANYWAY!

I like the characters a lot; they're all so unique and, obviously, different. I love how their personalities clash and correspond-especially Em and Kira. Kira's a goofball and Em's responses to him are priceless sometimes. Really great work so far.

The dialogue is pretty good; it's fluid, easy to follow, and pretty realistic. I'd just like to remind you that when you follow up speaking with a "[character] said" you use a comma, not a period. For example:

"I'm bored," she said.

You always use that comma, unless using an exclamation mark, question mark, etc. However, when you write something like this:

"I'm bored." She stood up, sighing slightly, and looked over at her companion.

you use a period, question mark, whatever. I just thought I'd let you know, since I'm a grammar freak. XDD

Otherwise, I lovelovelove it.

And one a random note, the only reason I started reading this is because at the time I was listening to Smile Like You Mean It by the Killers. XD Weird, eh? It was like a sign-and I'm sure glad I followed. Looking forward/hoping for more installments soon!
Patrick Ellison chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
ok...confusing at the first parts...and i gotta agree with Esquirella with lots of questions revolving around this story of yours...so when's the next update?

be waiting then...oh and if you got anytime..could you review mine as well? hahahah...just kidding...\m/
Pivoine chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
poor ethan..;want to hug that poor boy...and the story is more and more interesting...can't wait to read more so please keep it up! cheers!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
Lots of questions raised here. What's the disease they all have? Where did they all come from? Is Serenity really a good guy? Cool story.
Mytheos chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
Its very interesting. Please continue.
la-vita-bella chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Well, I haven't read it yet (I have to go now, but I'll start this the next time I get onto the computer), but from what I've skimmed it looks pretty good. I love the title! I don't know if you've ever heard the song, Smile Like You Mean It, by The Killers, but it's one of my favorites. I'll comment again after I read this. Ciao for now!
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Oh, nice! Glad to see the second chapter up already...had to take a break from the junk I'm working on so...ah, nice read! But poor Emanuel...so unloved! ...well, I'll fluff him. XD

Harlequin (Morbid Maxwell)-Please fix me...