Reviews for Darling buds of May
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow? i am feverishly searching for words enough to describe what this poem meant to me and why i was nodding maniacally and making small sounds of disbelief and worship as i read it. it was amazing, and so personal you could taste it, so personal it felt real, raw, aching and beautiful. thank you.
Lilliana Krishante chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Quite a story, so much feeling... This one is great. I really like it.
angelicprotection chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
wow this is harsh but obviously well deserved.
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Very well written poem, as always. Sounds like you had an unfortunate friend.
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
wow,this poem is so powerful. it's full of so much. you're an amazing writer, i don't know how you do it,but keep it up!
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Again, you manage to weave your words so well...I love it, it's your signature style.
WiredWords chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
what strikes me most about your poetry is your tendency to, in one line, be so harsh and straighforward and honest about things. Then in the very next line you conjure a very beauiful or delicate or tender image. The contrast is what makes your poetry special, in my opinion.

All of them, that I have read, are very long, almost rambling at times, it can make it hard to decipher a coherent message, but at the same time i think it reveals honesty and an outpour of thought.

I definitely respect you as a poet.
Tikklz chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I keep deciding which one of your poems are my favorites, and then you write more and it fucks everything up and I have to decide and reevaluate all over again! Lol, I loved it.
Romer Jed chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Your feelings and your moods are all revealed in your words, moving and caring at the same time yet pained and anger all around. It was deep and special.
The Juggler 42 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Wow, long one. The topic, though kind of a teen angst one, was nicely pulled off. Sort of an odd mix of specifics and abstractions. I like the allusive title and theme; the poem certainly has its rough winds.
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
But it was my fault that I never asked why

you hurt me so

before the phone line went deadoh god, i think we've all been x
Skaprunk chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
i can see how personal it is...i like it
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
This is soo good! very rage filled...i can tell you have a lot of emotions about this...i hate it when i'm betrayed...LOVE LOTS
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wow. I absolutely love angry notfriendsanymore poems, I write so many myself :p. You make me hate this person too even though I dont know them. Great write.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
To vent can be revitalising and cleansing; yet to do it with such panache and exceptional talent Damn! Amazing work, quite exceptional..then again your work usually is.

Well Done