Reviews for The Beginnings of a Poem
Cailin Gealghaireach chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This really describes the writing process well. Although I wish the sentences WOULD always make sense when they were down on paper!Love the poem though!
Chipmunk Ronsha chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
It is I, masquerading chipmunk ronshaberry!Here is your long-awaited review, which I know you've been dying for.

"Isn't that how poetry is? Actually, for me, poetry makes sense until I stick it on paper. Funny, huh? I'm a poet half-formed. Nice though. Short and concise, and gives a thought to... think about. Yum."

P.S. 6th chapter has been out for... a long time. Hint hint.
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Short poem but very acurate. This is how I feel every second of the day. Even when I am talking to somebody or driving or even eating, I'm forming ideas about my stories into workable sentences to type out when I can next get to my computer. It's nice to know someone else experiences this. Now I don't feel half so crazy, lol.

Take Care, RainShadow2005

P.S. - Update your story because now I have run out of things to read! :-P
Laurel chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Wonderful! Yay! Write more, and more, and MORE!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
ah yes, you described the fegling perfectly good work

keep writing!
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Haha - a writer's gift... (Or curse. However you want to think of it...) Those stories that just have to come out!

That's probably when we drop the homework completely. We can't focus when our brain's a mess like that:-P

This poem is perfect! -
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This is how it feels; I enjoyed this, keep up the good work.

Much love,