Reviews for Not So Simple
pianogal chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
great chapter. very real to life with her screaming at her during delivery and then them being so happy once the babies were finally out. two twin boys...my, my, my! that should be fun. great job and i can't wait for more.

Kim
bex17 chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Hi! I'm glad you updated this one, it was really cute and sweet. I have one question, and I'm sorry if this seems rude...Did you have a baby unplanned? Because a lot of your stories seem based off of that kind of plot...
Cool-Ruzz chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
So good and interesting. Can't wait for updates on this story. Good stuff here. Well, keep em' coming, because you're worth it and you're talented.
Unclaimed chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
Hey...really like it. Two twin boys - how cute! Good pacing ... can't wait to see what happens!
Sara Kay chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
I liked this chapter, it's so sweet. :) Keep up the great work and update soon!

multiples of six chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
Aww.. what a tough situation for Cal to go through.. but Isaac is such a sweetie. *heart* write more soon!
theeighthhouse chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
LOL GOOD BOY ISAAC!
Choice chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Aw...
Sara Kay chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Aww, what a good boyfriend! That's just cute. Keep up the great work on this story, and update ASAP!

annonymous chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
This chapter was so sweet. Not many boyfriends are as understanding as Isaac. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sara Kay chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Great start off! This is going to be a good one, I can feel it! I'm excited to see where this story will take us this time! You have so many well writen stories! Great job! Keep up the awesome work, and update ASAP!

theeighthhouse chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
guess so.
bex17 chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
It was good, and very cute!
pianogal chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
this story has an interesting start. i'm wondering where you will go with it so i hope you continue.

Kim
Choice chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Loved it. ) When're you going to update your other story?