Reviews for Hallmark Words that I Can't Stand
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
First of all, thank you for all the wonderful reviews, I save every review I get, and I treasure them all. *huggles*. Thank you SO much. And I'm sorry that I'm leaving (as far as posting goes) but I'll try and drop by to leave a review every once in awhile.

Anywho. I like this a lot, it pulls me out of my little bubble of rhyming poetry. And amazes me. The imagery and allusions were so fitting, and the contrasts were striking. (Sorry, my vocabulary is shrinking with homecoming coming up and such).

Usually I don't go for love poems, but the uncertainty and resolve in this pulls it all together. Very nice job! And once again, thanks for the reviews for lil-old-talentless-me! ;P

Leila*
Spiral Artist chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I'm not quite sure what to say... except for that this piece is full of sharp, SHARP contrasts, which marks its beauty.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Very beautiful its sweet, i love the analogy in this, references to leather and such, gives it contrast

keep writing!
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
dig the last line right there, muchly strong, good flow and very so much enjoyable, well done
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Angst and love: usually done really badly- but you managed to put it together into something pleasing.

rock on.