Reviews for Good Morning and Goodbye
Achlys Dyes Poetry chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
i really love the first stanza of this one, the image of the tea bag and tea soaking into the marble, it's very well said as well, muchly excellent little peom here, i dont know if i quite get it though, i do have some ideas, the window's open repeating itself gave it a touch of a neurotic edge, anywayz, muchly enjoyed this, well done
Grace Smallfry chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
With my morbid sense of interpretation, you can bet that the window is there waiting for her to jump out of it. I love it, my darling sister.

GRACE (in big, important letters)
emmathree chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Me like. I have no clue how to interpret this one. It leaves me confused, but in a good way. "The window should be shut, should be shut, never open never open" I love that. I hate how this FICTIONPRESS thing will neither let me comment twice nor edit my reviews. How am I supposed to tell you everything I think? Wonderfully wonderful, but then again, this is you we're talking about.
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I really liked this. There was something about the silent desperation of it all that just touched me. I especially liked the first stanza and the lines "while a brown stain creeps across the marble/ smelling like India and poison./

The second stanza just didn't seem as strong as the rest- but I suppose that's just personal preferance.

Good use of bold and italic- I think it really added something.

-simpleton
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
ohgod this redeems angst (by what I've read today). this is gorgeous. beyond conventional word use, it dazzles me.

* noelle