Reviews for Saturday Morning Cartoons
heavensentskysky chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Don't give up on this story please :'( you finally get to this part and then you disappeared :( please continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Awesome! Any more?
DrCherry chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Please update this i cant get this story out of my head its amazing and even though its a little bit older i don't think anyone will stop reading this anytime soon. I sure wont! Pleeaassee update you are my favorite author!
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
i love it so :))))))))))))))
DarkenedLullaby chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
asdfghjkl. this was so well written, it's just- ohmigod i love it so much. 3
2cute4ya14 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Okay let me just say, this was one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time! I totally love it! Brandy is hysterical and clay and Robbie need to just finally fuck and say 'I do' :) please please please finish this story! I must know what goes on! I also want to read Clay and Robbie's first time :))
TheCatGoesMoo chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I love love love love this fic. The way you write and your characters...I'm speechless... (well,technically, I'm type-less) haha.
xxLoryxx chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is no doubt one of the top two stories I've read on FP! I LUUUVV it!
RinaJewelz chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Cuteness!
Wolf Puppy chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Wow! I thoroughly enjoy this story! It's well written, believable, and do funny. I love it! :D I hope you update! *puppy eyes* please?
Shira-Cross chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I love it, I absolutely love it!
falling-into-fate chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
AWWW. Soooooo cute! :'D So funny too. xD You need to update! D:
Collar de Espinas chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
So, I was going through my Favourite stories list and needed a dose of hilarious fluffy loveliness and gave this whole story a re-read. And I still love it to pieces, even after all these years.

Seriously Nora m'dear- this is one of the greats. Such a shame it was never completed... :( Even in it's incomplete state, it's fecking excellent and I love it. Always will :)
Not Abigale chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Didn't realize my last review was 600, but yay! Woot woot for pushing you over 600! _

I really hope that's not how it ends. I mean its great and wonderful and awesome, but I think we all need for subsistence than this D: I need more, please continue this.
Not Abigale chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
XD That was hot! Awesome. Awesome. Awesome!
614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »