Reviews for Saturday Morning Cartoons
toinfinity chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Ooh ooh ooh! This is really good, and I love it oh so much! Robbie and Clay are so cute together its, like, unbearable!

It took me two days to read all of the chapters coz of the length, but the length is good!

Anyway, I noticed this hasnt been updated in a VERY long time): Sadness...

Do you plan on updating...ever?

It would be a shame to quit this. I mean, obviously, youve received loads of good feedback, and it really is interesting. Plus its playful, and always catches your attention. Well, it caught mine. .

So yeah. I DO hope you update, and Im favoriting (is that spelled right...? o.O) this so Ill know. Its been years...

Okay, Im done. Really.

So, I love this and hope you someday update, to sum this up.

Senshi'sBard chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
DAMN this was good. I'm thoroughly depressed that it hasn't been updated in years. *Sniffle* Kudos for being awesome, though; you wrote quite the addicting story.

Cheers!
StoneHearts chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
liking the beginning
EasyAccess chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
wow,you haven't updated since 2007...oh well, i enjoyed this story.

to bad i won't be able to know the ending. -.-

*sigh* whatever, Robbie and Clay are together...i guess that's enough.
peachpie1200 chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
OMG this story is so epic. please tell me its not over.
SayWUT chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Love it.
Crazywritings chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
This was so funny, I couldn't even stand it! HAH.
doublestandard chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
:D They finally kissed! (well you know what l mean)

l am sad to see this fic incomplete. :(

l love Clay and Robbie. Oh so much. :)
A.E. Reed chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
UPDATE! Wow I love Brandy though he is so funny, and very gay, obviously, painfully obviously, gay XD LOL UPDATE! LOVE THIS STORY!
One of Four chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
I stayed up 'til 2 in the morning reading this. This...is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Mixed in with really kinky stuff, but hey, it's a nice combination. My world is a better place now that I've read this. :)

Update soon or I very well might die.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
If Rob's a Vegearian, Why was he eating Clay's bologna sandwich :S? Lol, not sure
PassionPen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You're anamazing story writer!
Kaamen chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! ITS BEEN 3 YEARS! YOU MUST! PLEASE!

Kaamen w
Me who likes boys kissing chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
l loved when his Grandma gave him the shirt! lolz. Um good chapter. Love it!
Me who likes boys kissing chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
I loved when Robbie licked Clay! And when Clay found the books! :D hehe. When Robbie puked on Sally? HA Man bitch got what she deserved. I love you, I truely do.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »