Reviews for Water, Fire, Wind and Earth
Akua WaterDragon King chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
Keep going!I want to know what happens to Ayden!
crazy-and-lazy chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
hey its ash...yes ASH youR FRIEEND remember? anyways that is a kewl story, wait till mine are on! mwa ha ha ha ha...did i really just say that?
Biggles chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
Hi Blondie,I liked Chapter 9. Your writing has developed a more mature feel to it and I am sure this is reflected in your own personality. You have come along in leaps and bounds since you first started these stories and poems and obviously enjoy it, although you do get writers block at times, which is understandable, however your fellow contributors have helped you out here.

Look forward to seeing what happens next, however I know you have school to concentrate on as well.

Well done. Biggles
Biggles chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
Hi Blondie,

Even though you write dark stories, I am sure you are not 'evil' at all and are in fact a very nice young lady, who likes spaghetti obviously!. You can imagine how hard it must be for a journalist, who has to write a column everyday for a newspaper. It must be hard coming up with new and interesting topics, 365 days a year.

I liked this one and thank you to your sister for getting you going. You obviously have a dilemma now on how to finish it, especially after a fire. Your other readers have given you some clues and ideas, so good luck and I look forward to seeing the ending when it comes. Unusual names for some of your characters.

Good luck with the ending.

Best regards. Biggles
GreenBinderGirl chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
It's odd that Claire's name means "water" in French but her element isn't water. Or is it water? You haven't really gotten along to the whole "elements" thing. And I know what you mean-you have writer's block, right? All right...ideas...I'm happy to help! First of all, how are you going to do the whole elements thing? Do you have any ideas? Anyways, I think maybe in the next chapter you should make Jamie or someone save the day by using their element or something like that. Then maybe sneak this "enemy" that you said in the summary into a conversation, or make a chapter or a paragraph with the enemy's point of view. Well, that's what I think you should do, anyways. As I said before, I really like Ayden! You're characters are so enjoyable, they sound just like real life!
GreenBinderGirl chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
I like Ayden. You shouldn't change his name.
GreenBinderGirl chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Ironic indeed.
GreenBinderGirl chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Aw! Danny and Andy reminds me of me and my brother, especially when my brother broke his arm too! It sounds so similar, it's kind of creepy!
GreenBinderGirl chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
You made a lot of people have blonde hair. What up with that? Then again, you are evil BLONDIE...Okay, never mind then. My mind changes quickly.
Dynamis chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
You asked for ideas so here is one. Let Claire, Danny, and Jamie find out about Ayden by proving to him that they are trustworthy or something along those lines.
GreenBinderGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Wow, great first chapter! I really like it. This story seems interesting. I'll keep reading it.
Queen of the apocalypse chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
hey erin :)

fun story, it really is a bit short though but very descriptive and visual. keep going with a sequel ok? it seems interesting
Anters chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
Meh, still to short and repetitive. Still think your first four chapters could easily merge into one introductery instead of this ongoing introduction growing old fast! We want something else! See ya next chapter.

-Anters-
closet rebel chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
definetly sad and dramatic, but again all short! even though you put them all together and made them a pinch longer it still seemed choppy. but kid me not, i still love it!
Anters chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
First off, Welcome to Press! Nice to see new people! Well, your story caught my eye simply by one fact: The Elements. I love reading stories with them in it, so I decided to check yours out (obviously...)

Well, introducing characters doesn't seem to hard to you. You've already got a nice amount of back story for your main (or I'm guessing main) characters. But I think your first three chapters could have eaisly melted into one, your chapters are lacking in length and story. Not saying this is always the case (I'm almost positive you'll skyrocket out of that soon) but just maybe keep that in the back of your mind when writting. Nice to see a new story, and I'll keep a look out for more chapters in the future!

-Anters-