Reviews for Just the Way You Are Perfectly Imperfect
tzuky chapter 25 . 5/3/2009
I loved the story.

Allyson started off being too good a person. Doing everything others would ask of her no strings attached, and always trying to help out even without being asked; but she was exactly what Jake needed. and i loved that their relationship didn't seemed forced, and that at the end Al didn't run back into his awaiting arms from the moment he professed his undying love for her.

And I love the use of the poetry.

I read your story in a day, in between learning for my exam. Actually i think it was learning in between reading. but those are details.
Erica71167 chapter 25 . 3/30/2009
Awesome story! Very touching. Great job!
LogicandStuff chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
Loved the story. It was really good. Jake was a great guy, if a little messed up.
Wenileda chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
A beautiful story! Most romance stories become too physical or too draggy but...i totally loved this story! It's the best i've read in a long while ) Great job!
intercostalspace chapter 25 . 1/19/2009
i like neruda as well! very nice fanfic. an epilogue would be nice, where they get married and have kids and all that :)
bookwormhottie chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
loved it
Lysona Shiro chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
When I first saw the number of reviews this story had, the first thing i thought was "Wow!"

When I saw that the main character's name was 'Allyson', I think "Omgosh! AWESOME!"

Allyson is my real name, AND it is pretty uncommon. So its a shock. IM SO GONNA READ THIS! (:
bittersweethero chapter 25 . 11/4/2008
i especially like this last part of this chapter. it's so touching, when he's begging for her to love him. so emotional, you know?
I Murder on Impulse chapter 25 . 9/10/2008
FANTASTIC STORY!

XX
Tori chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
“Thanks,” Matt replied without looking at her. He propped his feet on a bench and stooped down to tie his laces.

(Towards the end of the chapter...)

-I believe the Matt should be Jake because Matt has already returned home...?

Might wanna' fix that.
lalalala chapter 25 . 7/21/2008
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel seque sequel sequel sequel

...

Did I make my point clear?

:D
Maddie chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
i absolutely love your story! i just read it all tonight (and afternoon lol) its beautiful!

also the poem is so beautiful.

you did a really good job in writing it, and looking forward to reading more of your work!
J.C. Lyn chapter 25 . 7/4/2008
Oh my god. Such an awesome story.
geminibaby6789 chapter 25 . 6/15/2008
Thanks for the story! I love it! :)
arreyn emme chapter 25 . 5/4/2008
Wow. Amazing character development. I'm impressed with how complex the characters of both Allyson and Jacob are! I got all teary at the end with Jacob's confession... because he's so sweet, but he's always struggling - he's so real and believable. I love how you don't characterize Allyson as goody-goody bookworm... because she's more than that, she's always trying to do the right thing, but like someone mentioned, she's very defensive and prideful (like Jacob in a way). Great job with chemistry, not the shameless flirting, but the tension, the want, and the struggle with imperfection. Keep it up. I love the poetry connection. The only thing... i'm not sure if this is a problem, but you kept having the defensive anger going back and forth from Allie to Jake (reflected... i. e. she makes out with another guy, he get's pissed, vice versa... he's mad, she's sad and then vice versa). This aspect seems a little formulatic, but you did a good job of putting a fresh twist on the common cliche.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »