Reviews for The Glorious Revolution
Werelynx chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Congratulations for making me enjoy History. Heh. I'm not too sure what to say, but the suffrage bit was pretty funny.

Good work! And, to quote Tony the Tiger, "They're GREAT!"
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This has such a quirky, nerdy side to it. And I really don't mean that in a bad way at all. It kind of gives it something no other poets seem to possess or use. And I like it for that.
I wish i could fly chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
amazing. simply amazing.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I can't say I'm much of a fan of either math or history. But that's just me. Interesting poem. I liked the part about suffrage sounding awful, but being progress b/c it's so true! Keep writing! :)
the big sleep chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
It's fucking awesome! Again! Stop, now!
Kj Ediset chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I like the way you contrasted math with history, (personally I agree with you on that math is better, or at least easier to understand) and it was easy to understand what it was about without being blunt... you're on my fav authors list now.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Very different. I loved it. Original and really different. Loved the particular historical reference.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I love how you mixed all of these historical moments togather; weaved them into something that made all of these time frames play against each other like dominos. Troy is dust now, and the Kings and Queen's of all revolutionaries are killed and meant to be forgotten. You excepted what happned but gave all of these caotic moments in history a kind of peace. I really loved what you did here. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
wow, reminds me vaguely of history lessons of the past... good work!

keep writing!