Reviews for Loving You With All My Heart
Someone you probaly dont know chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Hmm, good story, all your stories/poems seem to relate to one another, perhaps you are writing about your life? Anyhow, I thought I'd share what I thought of this. It's a little cliche, this kind of situation happens in many other stories (power goes out, guy and girl embrace), Im not saying it is a bad thing, the story is great, anyhow, keep it up.
mookyjoo chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
So beautiful ... *sniff* One of the best I've read
Ck90 chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
I liked the story. Kind of dissapointing how they don't end together but everything in life can't be happy. One last kiss for the road would have been good though.
Plinky chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
Aww, nice chapter. I'm kinda sad that they didn't get together, but lovely ending.

Beautiful story! Really really lovely. Somehowy ou managed to write a kind of unhappy ending but make it satisfying. I wouldn't have it any other way - it was lovely, and you could really see the change in Teryl.

Keep writing! ; )
Plinky chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
Ooh good chapter! THe bit about her only recieving minor cuts and bruises was unrealistic though - in my head, people throw themselves of buildings because it does kill them. I don't know though.

Nicely written!
you know me chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
and not to mention that eron would definitely get arrested for assault (somebody really should've called the police). also, for security reasons, no building (like community centres) would let anyone onto their top floor. way too dangerous, and the community centres won't want to be held responsible for anything. and last, but not least, try to get someone to help with your grammar and sentence structure/ flow. sometimes, sentences seem really awkward and don't "work out right". i hope you're not offended...)
you know me chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
a rather rushed ending...and overall quite dramatic (at times unrealistically dramatic, but they say that some stories and TV shows are just exaggerations; no harm in that)but otherwise pretty good. however...there are some minor edits you could make. the story says that the dance was located at the community centre, correct? the whole suicide thing wasn't a bad idea, but maybe you could reconsider having her jump off the roof of a community centre? i mean, they're not usually more than three or so stories high, and by the way you wrote it, it sounded as if Teryl was really lucky that she wasn't hurt. generally speaking one shouldn't suffer a fatal injury if they fall off the roof of a community centre... however, if the community centre has an elevator, then it's gotta have a certain height, eh? is this such a special community centre that it needs to have so many floors? i think a five-star hotel or something grander will fit the atmosphere nicely, but won't contradict with the logical flaws i pointed out. but then again, these are just small things...they can make your story a little better overall, no?
Plinky chapter 10 . 11/29/2005
OH no oh no!

Wow, you do tragedy really well.

Beautifully written chapter!

;-D

Wow, can't wait until your next update!
Plinky chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
Eron is such a fool.

Grr.

It's infuriating!

(GOod writing)

What did Eron think she was doing outside his house then?

Aargh.

Great chapter!
Plinky chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
Wow, nicely written.

You could really feel the anger jumping off the page.

One sentence stuck out a little - "covering her visage with a layer of salty liquid" it sounded a little unnatural compared to the flow of the rest of the chapter.

Apart from that, great chapter! Onto the next one...
Plinky chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Oh no oh no oh no!

Stupid Rolan.

Grr.

THe flashbacky thing was a little confusing.

And I thought it was unlikely that a high-school student would go out with someone for money - but I guess he wasn't thinking rationally, so there you go.

Nice chapter! I don't know if I can bear to read on!
Plinky chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
Oh - wow, action!

Wow.

The new girl sounds intriguing.

And a bit full of herself.

Ooh.

And Roland - hmm.

Nice chapter, I loved it! Great story, keep writing!
Plinky chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Aw, cute chapter!

I like how you managed to keep it interesting even after they got together. A lot of stories sort of lose their interest after the couple get together.

I really look forward to your updates! Lovely story, keep writing!
Plinky chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
Aww, aww, aww, aww!

So ccute!

I lovet he bit where she thought he was going to and then again and then suddenly he did, aww!

So cute. So so so so so so cute!

One little note, "In there she thought of my life," I'm guessing that should be 'her'.

Great story, keep writing!
Himiko chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
love your story Aeri...can't wait to read the rest...does this story have a love triangle..._