Reviews for rainstorms & ecstasy
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Now this- THIS is fantastic! The imagery takes me away and makes me want to stay forever in that place!

This is my favorite of all that I've read of your work, and one of my favorites period. I must now go remove something else to make room for it...
empathic life chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is incredible. Very original, and I love originality. The imagery was breathtaking, the descriptions flawless. No cliches, all original. Metaphors are lovely. "Rain slid down your arms like the gentlest of lovers" I adore that line. Beautiful. . .
smile persephone chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Beautiful. I lovelove 'rainbow tongues'. It's so original and lovely. Gorgeous simplicity.
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
It's awesome the way you tied the storm to their feelings with the third line. It's a really pretty poem, too! Vivid imagery, creative metaphors... I'm sure the rest of your stuff is just as good, too.

Leeona Trance
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
A great beginning...really captured my attention. I love the imagery, you're so good at inventing such uncliched descriptions like "coffee-colored kisses" and "rainbow tongues." (I adored that last one.)
JunipertheSwift chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
One word: PRETTY!
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
simply delicious, really well written.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I like the eelings this poem gives to me and the iages that come up in my mind.

EB
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
the second line is simply gorgeous. I cn barely breath by the beyond perfection of this piece. it dazzles.

* noelle