Reviews for She Loves Too Deeply
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I think the ands should stay...but I'm a fan of lines like that that sounds as if they should be said in one breath. It's so beautiful and...just beautiful I guess :) Human weakness just highlighted.
bjw chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Whoa! Have I said you're a good writer? I don't think I've quite read poems that capture such little-described slivers of feelings as powerfully as yours do! The irony of perfect love indeed. What a bittersweet burden! I've got nothing to critic.:)
Dartxni chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
In my opinion (and I know it's not asked for) take out the ands. I don't think they are neccessary.

Her eyes meet yours

She knows you question and forgives you

This love’s too much so you push her away
Achlys Dyes Poetry chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
makes me think of the dresdon doll song coin operated boy for some odd reason, like the opposite side of it, if that makes any sense whatsoever, anywayz, pretty good flow, i enjoyed it, nicely done
emmathree chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is pretty... it touches something deep, although I don't know what. It shows the ugly side of love in a pretty format.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I love this. That's all. Great piece.

-Hillary-
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
there are so many poignant lines in this. I can barely summerize how I feel toward it. there is a beauty meshed with something so delicate, an almost human feeling. I love, love, love it. the line: "She'd die for you and you know it and it scares you" - that line blew me away. seriously, this is a powerful piece of poetry.

* noelle
a muse's inspiration chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Gorgeous. Simply.

x.x.x
angel4soul chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Oh...My...God...This...just happened o me and im still friends with the guy i like for some reason i wont stop liking him no matter what...omg this poem is exactly what happened to me...exactly its so wierd...every line you put in this poem happened with me...every single thing...this is so amazing...i love this...down in about my of where all my poems are...poems exactly like this show up...wow...this just like hit my heart so much...excellent job...
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
hm.. it seemed to work fine the message in this... is haunting

keep writing!