Reviews for My Caroline
Interluded chapter 19 . 9/13/2007
This was haunting in a way. There's so many things that you just feel are under the surface in this. I'm not sure if you meant anything by changing to hot chocolate, or putting romeo and juliet in there, but there were some things that just struck you that they were meant to mean more. Definitely the whole winter dark/white thing at the least. The scenery that you describe is so pretty it makes you want to be there. I don't really trust Deacon. Grr. Want him to explain the darn notebook and red pen. Hm why red? Interesting lol. Haha I think I'm thinking too much into this.

Anyways nice job and hope this story doesn't end in a total tragedy
beebee83 chapter 19 . 4/26/2007
I just discovered this story, and I'm hooked. It's a haunting, yet beautifully written love story. You're an incredible writer.

I know it's been forever since you updated, but do you think you'll ever finish it?
All The Three Queens chapter 19 . 11/22/2005
Ooh, the intrigue! Keep it coming:)
Emilea chapter 18 . 11/10/2005
heyy! this is such a rad story heaps cool.
All The Three Queens chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
Yay, she didn't get yelled at! But he'd better be coming back...
All The Three Queens chapter 17 . 11/2/2005
AAH! what happened?
JojoAnn chapter 17 . 11/2/2005
Oh no. What what what what? What happened?
JojoAnn chapter 16 . 10/31/2005
He speaks.
All The Three Queens chapter 16 . 10/31/2005
That was awesome. I love this story. There's something about it, I dunno what it is. It seems so black and white (literally) but that just adds to it.
All The Three Queens chapter 15 . 10/29/2005
*sigh*

that was lovely.
Heather F. C chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
OMG, it's so beautiful. The emotions are so real. I loved it, update soon
Aslan Israel chapter 14 . 10/27/2005
Maybe I'm just depressing, but nothing can be that good. Something bad has to happen. though I'd be just as happy if it didn't.
Aslan Israel chapter 11 . 10/27/2005
The way her said her name at the end felt different... for some reason. Must see what happens! Onward!
Aslan Israel chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
Love that opening. December is my fav month.
Aslan Israel chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
Woah. A little creepy there, at the end. But I can see the whole 'loved you from the moment I saw you' thing going on. Nice.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »