Reviews for Shades of Blue
soi.deliciosa chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
something behind this says to me u do know where this came from, just havent put a name to it.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
well you may not know what its about but this is just incredible. totally luxioriously good quality of writing, the images and descriptions overwelmingly powerful. cold, sinister, pleading and bitter theres such an atmosphere to this that is hard to create. woinderful piece.
Achlys Dyes Poetry chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
i love the sound of this one, the words flow really nicely in the mouth if you say it outloud, dont know if that makes sense, some realy good imagery as well in this, i muchly enjoyed it, prettily done
charlotte is cheating chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
by not logging in.

It's supposed to say "stone" not "song"
emmathree chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Makes me think of lapis lazuli. Which is a very pretty song. It also makes me think of the fac that i can hear music coming from my cd player that is off. "dusted needles" .. this line is so strange. It says a lot, yet doesn't mean that much. AH! WHY DO I ALWAYS CONTRADICT MYSELF IN THESE DAMNED REVIEWS! CURSE YOU, ANNA, CURSE YOU!
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
0_0 *blinks* wow ! great!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Oh, this is so pretty. I'm not sure what it's about either, but the imagery is just amazing. Great job.

-Hillary-
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
wow... the imagery was rather jolting great job

keep writing!
I.C.U.P chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I think that you need to fucking get out more and realize that the only thing worth writing about is fucking death! B-cuz every fucking person on earth is goin fuckin die in the end!JUST KIDDING! IT WAS GREAT!
angel4soul chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I love the discription and the depth of this poem...great job as usual!

Angel4soul
Aryanda chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Confusing, but enchanting all the same. nice job.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/15/2005