Reviews for Patron Saint
AIB chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i love this. my fave lines are "I am the patron saint of little girls who run faster when they are being chased" very vivid this paints a picture with a verisimilitude that a relate to. awesome job.
mystery-art chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
lol... okay so I am hyper so if its not meant to be funny I am truly sorry... but well written yay-ness
Around.about chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
An odd little poem, maybe it is more dircted towards women but It seems like you have suffered alot in life.
Ghost Love Score chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This is a very powerful poem and it makes you stop and think. The last line especially sticks with you. Beautiful.
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
A very tender and beautiful poem. Great sentiment, innocence should always be protected.
Illyus chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I am not and adult, and my opinion really never matters but here it is anyways. You have an interesting style and well...its scary sometimes to read this type of poetry. It makes me wonder...Will I end up being one of those men? I have never wanted to be but my "fathers" have had a history of being hurtful. When you grow up with no really good example of true father...hood/ism, you dont know what to expect. I may be 15 and it may not matter but love scares me. Its strange when other people explain that. I am at odds with faith myself my friend...and let there be war.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
stunning. This is amazing.

Shavo
Obsidian Eyes chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
A very unique piece, I loved the ideas behind it. If only there were such a patron saint. Write On-

Obsidian Eyes
God chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I am chasing you, you fucker! how could you be the patron saint of abandoned little girls and then say you're pro choice? that makes no sense.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
i like this.. well done... interesting tone
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
wow. as always, amazing!
Evil Zipper chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
that makes one think. your style is nice, it really adds to the effect of the poem
Taintless chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow...intense.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Beautiful, stunning, brilliant.
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I'm sure you've heard it all before but I'll say it again :p... Amazing imagery, the style is wonderful. All around a fantastic write.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »