Reviews for Patron Saint
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Very nicely done, I love the rhythm and description and the youthful tone you've put to this as the little girl running away might feel. The child within having a voice. (I'm not putting this very well I know, but I know what I mean)

Great Work as Always

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
destinee ariarti chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I had to reread it and think to understand .. and how sad it is.

I enjoy having to actually think while reading, and you certainly make me think.

beautiful work
XxVendettxX chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Amazing last line. Your work is so unique and fresh. You always remind me why you are on my Favorite Authors list
Atlis chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Awesome poem. You're the best poet in poetryville :), and I wish you a probably late happy birthday :p.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
how unique! just plain awesome.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I much liked this poem...nice imagery and just well written, keep it up_
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
*cocks head to one side* When you find out the real message behind these lines, it's so sad. Beautiful poem.

EB
Tigresseblanche chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow you are a very good poet. I noticed in your bio that we have a lot in common. I love cats, my birthday is in October, I just turned 20, I'm about the same height as you AND I'm pro-choice. It's kind freaky. I just wanted to say thank you for the review and I'd like to respond to it. I've read several studies that say women, on average, prefer sex with intact men. Hopefully you (and I) will get an opportunity to try one. What partially inspired my poem was my mother. She just met her soul mate within the last few years and he is the only uncut man she has ever been with. I learned that only after I became opposed to circumcision. Did you know doctors and hospitals make a CRAPLOAD of money from circumcisions each year? No wonder they coerce parents into torturing their newborns. Not only that, but they don't tell them the whole story. It creeps me out to think that a doctor, who people generally trust, would be that greedy. It's just atrocious if you ask me.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
o, i love that last part, all of it actually, very softly sounding but with a strong presence, like it's said with a smile that shouldn't be there, really like the line (me and my flexible lower back) i dunno why, anywaz, muchly excellent, beautifully done
erised i chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
i would cite lines and tell you how much i loved them. but then i would be copying the entire poem.

this piece is beyond amazing.
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
holy hell. 'I am the patron saint of little girls

who run faster

when they are being chased'-that just...slams so much into the reader. it's beautiful.
ninjavsself chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
very nice. oh yes very nice.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
i like this a lot. as usual, i would have preferred it if it was not broken up so much, but all the same, it was very original and emphatic.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Holy Cows! This poem is very misty. I like it.
Pure Autumn chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
wow i loved this i am defiantely putting it on my favs
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »