Reviews for The Chaos Theory III: Advent Souls
DroptheBomb chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
What? You mean Coran actually died this time? No time traveling switcharoos to bring him back to life? Oh this is horrible! (In a good way) Well, i, as always, really enjoyed this story. And the turn to the sci-fi angle surprisingly, is actually pretty cool. I'll make sure to check out the rest of the series as soon as possible. Until then...peace.
R.E.D. the animator chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Once again, your story has held up to it's reputation.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Interesting... I guess only time can tell what will happen next. Not as good as the others, but no less entertaining.
al-Salil chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Dude, I must add you on msn because quite frankly you rock at this! I am seriously considering threatening to get youif youdont write your last parts quickly-i would buy this if it was published.I will review the rest of ur stuff asap-but im in history atm so ya know...but keepwriting and ill add ya on msn as soon as i can.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
OMFG./...BEN...NO!

You cant end it there !

Apart from that cliffy at the end...(well i found it suspensful) this was seriously the best of them yet..and by da way this series is going they are only gunna get better..so this is a short review to tell you a few things...

1) UPDATE SOON!

2)I won't be reviewing you for the next 7 weeks due to me going to Queensland for a very long holiday...spending 2 weeks up there with kate and her family_

3) I hope i talk 2 ya be4 i go..if not, i love ya man and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE 18TH!

J.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Hell freaking aweseom chapter Ben...seriously, i could visualise EVERYTHING_ OIt is such a great story..no./..series of books, and i reckon these have great potential...i wil finish reading this later on cause i have 2 go to work in 20 mins...it sucks...i dont want to go! Neways...hows everything with u at the moment going? From what you've said to me things have been up and down..talk me about it on the weekend man_

Luv ya dude *hugs*
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I knew i had read this cha[ter...i think i have read this about 10 tiems thinking i hadnt...and didnt review..jees im stoopid...neways...great openeing cha[ter ben, gla arent losing ur touch_
Oriel Cassandra chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
LOL! i kno...yes ben, i didn read this...BUT u kno, ill get round to it eventually...wen i hav read the others lol! cos josh says they r great and a must read! so i PROMISE tat i will read em! so how r ya ben? was GREAT to talk to u again! :D and next time, ah, lol il come on sooner so i dont hav to keep ya waitin eh? oh and i thawt...actually no, ill tell u tat next time i tlk to ya ;) anyway! hope ur still having a great time ;) hehe so until we talk again! take care! *hugz* luv me..kate