Reviews for Northern Summer of Strawberries
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
God that is perfect!
Raspberry Twirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
i'm crying...

oh my, this is beautiful.

such tenderness. This is poetry reborn!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow, yeah, I have to agree with all the other reviews. This is original and unique and beautiful and sexy and just wonderful. My God, your adjectives and descriptions and gorgeous. Keep writing! :)
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
this is just exquisite. really brilliant and explosive piece of writing- i love it so much. it holds so much emotion- you really get absorbed into all the feelings and the moment, cleverly cleverly written. "Our kisses were sugar sweet—frosted moisture—glazed sunsets—leaves enfolding like blankets,arms clasping us in waxy brilliance."- i dont understand how you come up with such atomicly good imagery, but its just delicous and perfect.

"sheltered in your jacket, wondering howyour skin smelled so fresh picked."- love that tying in with the whole theme making it so much more believable.

"Rain licking tulips down our legs."- beautiful line. mesmorising piece.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
wow... so pretty the idea of strawberries really puts in a mood great job

keep writing!
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Dude! Why haven't I seen this before? It's so lovely and adorable and just makes me want to squish you. *squishes* I LOVE "Rain licking tulips down our legs."- it's so sexy and yet it's sweet and beautiful and, and, perfect. This is perfect. You are perfect. I love you. *kissies!* :-P
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I love how your work always makes me remember something about my life; like each piece brings me back to a part of myself that I havn't though of in forever. That is an amazing quality that I have never seen in a writer, I applaud you for that. This made me think of where I grew up (rural washington and through the late nineties we were a big logging community. Anyway I remember walking through the trees when it was raining, and all of the boys that I loved when I was young.) Your words are so beautiful: "I worry I'll lose your hoarse voice whispering my name." It all so visceral and elegent.

Much love,Juliet.