Reviews for Finish Me Off
Guest chapter 25 . 6/2/2017
Its an awesome story ... So please update
Guest chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
The story ie quite nice , why don't you start writing again . Please do write the other chapters.
FiliaDiabolus chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
I'm on chapter 25 - where you've left the story off; The story is really excellent - again so far, I really wish you'd continue - but I also feel like you rush through your dialogue and try to rush through just to finish your chapters. I hope you return to writing your story soon, because I would really enjoy being able to continue reading it.
FiliaDiabolus chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
So far, I really like the story - seeing as I am only on chapter 3 at the moment; But I love how everything just flows together and how well the Characters seem to play out. The playful Banter between the characters is quite charming. Finish me Off seems like a very interesting story so far and I honestly can't wait to keep reading, I hope the rest of the story is as interesting as these last 3 were.
Dinobunny chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
Heyy! I hope you haven't abandoned this story! Its been like 3 years! And it feels like its only half done ya kno. No where near the end yet...xP this is a really great story, and yeaaaa. Please please please update soon yea!
Melting dew chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Hey the story is good so far. As I have not completed it so I cannot give a final review right now. I just wanted to tell you that I love the way you describe how Scarlett always do her makeup and the clothes she wear. As i am a girl, a girl who simply love makeup, it seems like a very interesting style of writing and showing the psyche of the character. Keep it up..! :))
tennislove11 chapter 25 . 1/9/2011

I love this story! I was a little lost with the time travel, but I still love it!

Please finish it!
iceflakes chapter 25 . 5/31/2010
whoa. thank you for the warning. it totally caught me off guard, that part, and I didn't know what to think for a while. xD

great story! do continue soon~ ;D
I Murder on Impulse chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
Heheheehe I still love this story!

xx

Ali
eternallily chapter 25 . 2/4/2010
Your story is so cute! Your story is a nice change from the ones I normally read. Plus, I really love Tristan's character as well as Scarlett's. Are you going to have Tristan and Scarlett do the time traveling thing again or was it just a one time thing? Either way, I can't wait until you update your story next.

~eternallily
Eccthlacine chapter 25 . 12/15/2009
Haha very cute. Good writing and often very cleverly written. I burst out laughing in chp 11 when Scarlett began singing :P. Very surprised to see the supernatural turn though, I was sure it would be reenactors or something, lol. Is it done? either way, very cute and fun to read, though the thing with that mean girl seems unresolved. Can't wait to read more of your work!
sherbetsi chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Have you ever been to Ireland? I think you've got us mixed up with Scottish people with the whole lass thing and English people with all the other little differences you keep putting in..
I Murder on Impulse chapter 25 . 5/19/2009
Lol update!

hehe love it

xx
deshaunwalker chapter 25 . 5/8/2009
Awesome Story! Update Soon!
CKB chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
Wow. I think the story really grew from the 'time-travel' experience. It was a bit random but I think it helped give depth to the characters; we know Tristan and Scarlett so much better now. Your writing certainly has grown also. I admire the fact that you love Ireland so much and have put such effort into creating a story around it. Some things are a bit off; especially the terms Tristan uses and such, but I understand you've never visited here and thus it is harder for you to know these things. A few things that stood out for me were:

Diner - we don't have them, just restaurants.

Ice-cream parlour - Also don't have them, just shops that sell ice-creams.

Sodas fizzy drinks.

Parking lot car park.

Nay/aye yeah, nah.

Wee/ach - not used. I think they're Scottish terms.

Lass flaa(good-looking girl), beore, girl. Example: ''She's a serious flaa.''

Lad feen, shamfeen or sham, boy, lad. Example: ''He's some dodgy feen, boy. ''

The names Jaime, Alistair, Miss Jericho etc. aren't very Irish but of course you can call your characters whatever you like! :)

A few common Irish names you might like are Siobhan (pronounced SHUV-AWN), Sean (SHAWN), Roisinn (ROW-SHEEN),

Darragh (DAR-AH) and surnames like McCarthy, O' Brien, Doyle, Buckley etc.

Of course I'm not saying you HAVE to have more Irish names in the story, but I think it would be a nice touch. Some of the names Tristan calls Scarlett also seem American in origin i.e. klutz etc. The Irish tend to be relaxed in colloquial conversations and we throw slang into almost every sentence. I realise I'm critiquing a lot here; I don't want to appear relentless or malicious in my comments; I just want to give my honest opinion and hope it helps you develop as a writer. If you need to know anything else about Ireland or the Irish I'd be delighted to help in any way I can. :D
494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »