Reviews for Finish Me Off
TinuvielDork chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
Personally, I liked the past few chapters that involved Scarlett and Tristan in medieval Ireland. I thought it was fun. Granted, the story wasn't exactly realistic, but a lot of us don't read all these stories for their reality. We do it to escape from our own little realities. :)

I mean, you'll need to explain if time had stopped in modern Ireland, or if they've just been missing for the past week or so, but you'll do it. Whichever one works.

I'm really enjoying reading your story, so I really hope you continue with it, and go with whatever you feel is best for it. Granted, the last chapter (chapter 16) wasn't my favorite (it felt a little rushed), but no one can honestly adore every single bit of any story. Please keep it going as it has been!

Much love...TinuvielDork
Ethereal Destiny chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
THe past chapters were... Interesting, but they really had no place in the flow of the story. This story, nor its prequal, contained any referance to magic so it just doesn't fit. Though I still love this story to death, so no matter what you chose to do with it I will still read it!
Skye-Blue07 chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
no! dont DELETE them! i thought it was the biggest twist ever when they got sent to ireland! it would ruin the whole story if you deleted them! i really, really enjoyed the medieval part, it was original and so unlike the other stories out there! you are an awesome writer!
Spazifiedcheerio chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
i like your story. i dont think you should delete it! definitely keep writing!
Cappucino chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
Can't be bothereed to sign in lol. i think you should carry on. this story is one of the pnes i look forward to reading when i come on doesn't matter what ppl say. its ur story who r they to talk. don't delete those chapters it makes the love between Tristan and Scarlett stronger it shows they can go through tough times together. i think u should carry on from where you left. you are a good story teller
Lady Crane chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
I don't think I've reviewed this story before, but I've been reading this and I just want to say that DON'T DELETE it. I think it's a wonderful story. At first, of course, I was weirded out by the twist, but then I realized it was actually nice. The time travel part made your story more different from others. It added more ORIGINALITY to it. I'm not saying cliched fics aren't good, but sometimes readers just want to have a little twist, you know? :)) Besides, it's FICTION, girl! Anything can happen. Cheer up! You shouldn't be affected by what others say, if they don't like it, they shouldn't have read it. You should be proud of your work! (big grin)

I hope you'll think about your decision carefully.

Best wishes to you!

Koharu Mitsuki
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
Well I'v eonly recently left my opinion, nut you asked so.. I sincerilly believe you should delete the last few chapters, it was such a good story and the plot just seems twisted now and takes away from it. I really hope that you will write another story however, that has your main characters being propelled into middle age Ireland, I just dont think this is the story to do that in. What ever you chose I'll still continue reading and look forward to your next update.
MySoul-87 chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
I liked your story..so for me it doesn't really matter what you do!

I just hope you update soon..

/Malin
soccerbabe16 chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
hey, i am a new reviewer, but so far i absolutely love your story, please don't get put down by somepeoples negativity, you are doing great. The history bit wasn't my fav. bit, but it was okay. I think that it was well written, just a little bit of an interesting change. keep up the good work :)

Harley
agela chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
aw

your story was fine~ who would say such a thing~~ i loved your story~ and it's ok ...i mean i liked it i mean i thought it was over and all and do you know how sad i felt when i thought this story was over? i love this story i don't think you should change a thing but i mean if other people say bad things... i can't help but feel like beating them up! lol

well keep up the good worklool
Cleopatra IV chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
I thought they were a very interesting addition... so no i don't think you should take them out. They're part of the story and the people who don't like it shouldn't read it. You're doing awesome!
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
NO! Your story is amazing and the past few chapters have just been a twist on it. It let the characters get to know each other better in a way that is different from other writers. It was obviously a great display of your talent and agility in the ways you can write. Don't delete the chapters. It's your story and the characters are yours to move. If you lose a few unhappy reviewers then so be it, you'll gain even more the more you continue to write. Keep at it and don't be discouraged by any harsh reviews. They'll come, but you have to be confident in your work. :) I can't wait for your next chapter and I really hope you keep your story just the way it is!

~r.p. sawyer
Gypsy Feather chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
Keep the last few chapters. They are a bit weird being in the past, but I think they help clarify things a bit. And it seems that everyone mentioned has a 'twin' in the future. So they must mean something.

I think your story is great. You should write it however you want to write it. Unsatisfied readers don't have to read.
livelyforest chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
ello hi i'm a new fan of this amazing story, your writing. and to the people who you say are discouraging you, then tell them to kiss your "arse" because this rocks, honestly when they went back in time it was like BAM, ya know BUT you had points and connections, which in the end made sense it was a cute and sweet twist, i HONESTLY luv luv luved it and i know many others have too so if you decide to delete it or not its really up to you. and i luv this site because it has some wicked sweet writers and you are really are good, i'm sry you were discourage for the route you took (which was a good one)i guess these people who reviewed badly are losing their imagination, your rocks

well i know i and many others will have enjoyed reading this part because we've read a different version of it

smiles cassie
velle chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
Hello!

I honestly don't think you should change anything. This change in what would have been a bit of a predictable plotline is really good! Plus, if you've already planned out the plotline for this story and all of its twists, I think you should stick to it! :]

Even though yes, the story IS meant for the readers, hope that at least you enjoy writing as well? Cause the worse thing to happen would be if the writer isn't enjoying herself due to the dissuasion of some people.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »