Reviews for Finish Me Off
Ms.Romantic chapter 16 . 1/14/2007
yay/
hellokittygirl chapter 16 . 1/14/2007
YAY! I'm so happy! They're back! Who! haha. And God, the burning at the stake thing was freaky. Great chapter, though.

Update soon!

-Lqd
Ms.Romantic chapter 15 . 1/14/2007
ah
Waiting Paitiently chapter 15 . 1/9/2007
Um...hello? It's been like over 3 whole months and you haven't updated on this story! I though you had completley given up on this story when I looked at the dates, but you said in your profile that you were writing like crazy. Not to nag, but you might lose readers because of this. You have so many reviews and hits from people, so I am sure it is a really great story. I guess you are busy, but if you really loved this story you would find time to update. Your readers are begging you!
behind these tears chapter 15 . 1/1/2007
OMG!

Please update soon!

PLEASE!
aquintessence chapter 15 . 12/26/2006
Its nice!

I love this story (:

It combines the elements of romance and fantasy well! So its better than just some normal read.

UPDATE (:

can't wait to read the next chapter!
hellohellolove chapter 15 . 12/19/2006
Hm...I just read the story, and I must say...I LOVE IT! Really, it's great. I think the only thing that bothered me were the long winded descriptions of their clothes, but the story really is awesome. I hope you update it soon...and i wish you no more writers block :) (I hate writers block, worst thing in the world). Anyway, lovely story :)

Alex
MmmKayy chapter 15 . 10/30/2006
I really like this story. At first I thought this was just going to be one of those normal boy/girl still in school (or finishing school) fighting the love.

But I actually like the whole time travel twist.

You story has me absolutly in love with all things Ireland. I mean, I already really liked Ireland, but this stroy makes me like it all the more. I adore the Irish accent. And Irish boys. hehe.

Anywho. Great story.

Update soon.
Concerned chapter 15 . 10/24/2006
Bah, I really liked your story until you did a whole time travel thing. I think that works for some stories, but I thought this would just be a normal story, no fantasy/magical happenings. It's still going very well and I'll keep reading but I hope they go back to present time ... soon.
jinx89 chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
wow, i started reading this and i couldn't stop! I like ur story a lot. Are all of these older characters like Elric their ancestors? Well, I just wanted to let u know of the good work u've done and hope u post soon.
Joyan chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
I love this story! The aspect of going to the medival times is really very romantic and i love how the relationship develops between Tristan and Scarlett. Hopefully, you will update soon! And I have a question! Will these two make it to the wedding?

Joy
Alenor chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
heya, this is a great story so far, i can't wait for more to see how they get back to the future without anything going wrong. cya later ~ Alenor.
hellokittygirl chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
hahaha. Julie Garwood, eh? I've got to get something of hers then if you says so. D

Anyways, this chapter was brilliant. I like the way you won't let Scarlett give in so easily even though that's supposed to be part of the story so she'll be captured, but still. I like it.

Update soon!

-Lqd
lala chapter 12 . 10/5/2006
i really like the story, nice workbut i think this was a mistake...

She looked surprised, “No. It was my mother’s.”

Ah. Was? I frowned as I remembered it was Scarlett’s stepmother who wrote the letter, not mother.

“She died when I was younger.” She said softly, answering my silent question.

“Ah. I’m sorry.” I said, not sure if I should touch her on the hand or something for comfort.

Tristan already knows that her mom died, he found out last chapter... just something i noticed
icedfaerie chapter 15 . 10/4/2006
NO! How could you do this to us? You enjoy leaving us at a cliffhanger like that didn't you? Great chapter though, can't wait until the next one.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »