Reviews for Finish Me Off
Dixie shiloh chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Hey, just a quick question. Didn't it say on the first chapter that Scarlett was 5'5"? just cuious cause you know we ladies are very stingy about how tall we are.I like it please update soon
kbxyz912345 chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
Hey, I just couldn't resist reading this chapter again...by the way, I'm still Kylie who's been reviewing, I just got a profile (Treblesome Kylie) to add my stories...just to let you know...so...still excellent!
twirling flags chapter 14 . 8/24/2006
I'm not sure I really like where this is going, with the whole time traveling , I think, because you've left so many mysteries hanging in the 'real world'. Why Robbie didn't like Tristan. Why Chester is so... Chester. What's going to happen at the wedding. Why Molly is so mysterious. I feel like this would be a great twist if you set the story up for it earlier on in the story. Because you've got, what?- 12 chapters? without magic before this. And then all of a sudden they're falling through time. It confuses the reader too much.

But. On the OTHER hand, I /love/ the story up until the time traveling. I love how you've subtly twisted in those mysteries, leaving the reader hanging. I love how you built up their relationship before their first kiss.

Sorry if I rained on your parade a little bit. Like I said, it's a cool twist. I just don't think it goes with this story in particular.

Otherwise, great story. Keep up the good work!

-Heart
Tenshistar chapter 14 . 8/8/2006
Thats ok, i haven't really been checking lately, but awesome.
Lady Seiryu chapter 14 . 8/4/2006
it took forever! but it was a wait worth while, this chapter was sweet! so erik is supperstitous like most folks...hahah that could turn into a good gag...lol! anyway UPDATE ASAP! i mean it! UPDATE!
BubblesKickAss chapter 14 . 8/3/2006
Please update soon!
readingismything chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
certainly tristan is trained...good for him. i hope that they come out of the past soon and is elric her ex bf brad? keep goin on!
jinx's curse chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
SCORE! lol, awesome chapter...I'm glad this story is still up. I check up on it from time to time, its definately one of my top ten. keep it up!
hellokittygirl chapter 14 . 7/28/2006
You are a TERRIFIC writer. Wow. The "mature content" of the scenes was fine, I think. I've actually read books that go ... past that. hehe. Well, I loved this chapter. Really. I thought it was great with all the twists. ]

Update soon!

-Lqd
icedfaerie chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
Yay! An update! I love you!...in a totally platonic way...you get what I mean...right? Anyway this was a great chapter...loved the Scarlett and Tristan interaction...*giggles* they make such a cute couple even though they aren't really a couple as of yet...or are they? Anyway..I hate...and I emphasize this...if I could make it bold I would but anyway I hate Elric he's such a prick..I can't wait until the next chapter though..

Ta ta!
TinuvielDork chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
I did enjoy it, thanks! I would've reviewed two days ago, when I got the update alert, but my life's been psycho this week! Anyways, it's fun! Elric IS totally skeezy and nasty - hope Scarlett and Tristan take him down. Speaking of which, Tristan's such a sweetie! Absolutely wonderful. Not even talking about the accent, but he was so gentlemanly-like, not wanting to take advantage of Scarlett. I think it will happen eventually, or *gasp!* someone will notice the two of them are spending an inappropriate amount of time together, and they'll in trouble! Well, before I wear out the exclamation mark key on my computer, fantastic job, as always, and keep updating!

Much love...TinuvielDork
writer-in-progress101 chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
i loved it! there so mucj going on in this chapter! i like what you did with the characters and how you devolped Elric into a nasty guy, keep up the great job!
kylie chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
Oh, thank you SO much for updating! I've waited so long for this chapter- and it was absolutely perfect! The way you handled the Tristan/Scarlett (intimate)moment was perfect- it really makes Tristan the honorable, loving guy that makes you just want to *sigh*! I have noticed how you have gotten more desdriptive in your writing- and it's really very good! "Seconds, Please!" is extremely clever! Please update soon! (I know I sound like a really annoying broken record for saying this over and over- sorry!)
MandyRenae chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
OK, wow I definately wasn't expecting the whole "we get sent back in time" thing. Nice twist. I like it, and you'd better post more soon! Love,Mandy
Eternally Eris chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
Hello, hello m'love! It's me! Once more! Again! Reviewing! Can I say that I absolutely /adored/ this chapter? But that's no surprise to you, right? You know I'm your biggest fan. Okay, about the corset, "Maybe that’s where they got the saying “it hurts to be beautiful.”" Totally loved that bit. Huge corset fan/freak myself. I also absolutely adored this: "I” was Elric’s betrothed yet I was in lov—holy crap, watch those thoughts. Not good. Not good at all. Those were scary thoughts – dangerous territory. Very, very dangerous thoughts. Entirely uncalled for, mind, I chided my thoughts." So great! But I promise I'll stop quoting things now, but those were too good to resist. Mkay... not what to move on to. If Elric/Brian is based off a real person you had interactions with... -points at massive army behind shoulder- just tell me, and I'll handle him. Creeps like that shouldn't even be allowed to live. I hate idiots like that so much. My ex-boyfriend was very faintly like that, though no where near as bad as Elric/Brian. Oh, and about the bears... I did a little research and- hah, no, I'll drop it. I'm not that obsessive, thank goodness. I'm loving Tristan in this chapter. He's so awesome. What I wouldn't give to have a Tristan in my life... The bit about Tristan not taking virginity when it was already gone was tough stuff, right there. Mature subjects. I like it when authors write about stuff like that. Not enough people realize that rape and abuse is real; it's not something that you just read about in stories. It actually happens. So good job on that aspect. And of course, the romancey scene was absolutely lovely. I like stuff like that, I have to admit. I'd like to see more like that, you have been building up their relationships towards dating, maybe even marriage -hint-hint- -nudge-nudge-, the whole story after all. Ooh yeah, the bit where Tristan leans on his elbow to keep her weight off her... very cute and sweet. And his accent when he gets passionate, that's plain awesome. You really have done a good job with everyone's emotions. The scene with Scarlet and Elric was intense, very well written and Scarlet's thoughts afterwards were very appropriate. Jumping into kissing right after something like that doesn't always seem normal to me, but you made it work. I like how you switch viewpoints, which normally bugs me when it's done terribly, but you managed it marvelously here!Hmkay, well, I've got peoples coming over so I must sum this up. The chapter twas wonderful! That twas was forced but I really wanted to use it...Love, love, love to you and your story!~Katie
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »