Reviews for Finish Me Off
Saniaaa chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
hey! loved this chappie. aww felt sorry for Scarlett(or maeve)when Elric was with her. what a jerk! but Trsitan is so cute! & course the fact that his name is Tristan helps! i love that name! neway update soon? plz :)
euphorictragedy chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
I absolutely LOVE this story! I was a big unsure about the whole midievil twist thing, but I'm liking it a lot. Please update soon!
SolisLuna chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
Yeppers, I've been patient and it was worth the wait. So I can't wait for your next update. That rhymed! LOl, update soon!

sL
Mal chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
i love how you have this story based in Ireland. just about everything from there interests me. probably becasue my great grandfather was from there, and he died before i was born. but still, i get all kinds of stories from my grandmother. but it's not the same as hearing it from the direct source.

how long will they be stuck in ine past? will she make it to her friends wedding in time?

awesome story! update soon.
Basketball Barbie chapter 14 . 7/25/2006
Oh I likey! You have to wait for the perfect moment to take things further with Tristan and Scarlett...Please can you get them outta this castle! I hate Elric and I want to go to a wedding...please please please!Update sooN!
luluu chapter 14 . 7/24/2006
hey! GREAT chapter! um the 'mature content' was great! i think that you should do what you want with that. if you do it and people dont like it, then at least you know. if you dont and everyone complains, then you can just add it in later. i agree that you are expanding in your writing. update asap! i love this story and i cant wait to see what happens next (p.s. do you know how many more chapters are going to set in this time?)
Basketball Barbie chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Wow this was a twist I wasn't expecting! I was looking forward to them going to the wedding though :(. Update soon please!
asurana chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
Well, that was a twist! -Blinks- Err, great story anyway. I loved this chapter. Update soon.
LilLaTLuv chapter 14 . 7/8/2006
Hey!

We love you anyway, so don't worry about it! I hope to hear from you soon and continue this story! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
readingismything chapter 13 . 7/7/2006
i like the way you think! its a great plot so please don't delay it. i loved the turn in the story here. plz update soon!

read my story - 30 minutes to altermy life and review (if you do...i promise more reviews!)
ilovehorses chapter 13 . 7/7/2006
i loved ur story so far, but the time travelling part, well tha sorta confused me...anyways, i hope they travel back 2 the present soon...:D
RoyalRose chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
This story just went dead random,but still good,hope you update soon
bangbangstartagain chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
hey. i really like the story so far. i was a little surprised at the time-travel bit as it was unexpected but i still like it. its a good twist. it sort of reminds me of a book series - The Ancient Future Trilogy by Traci Harding. its really good. i cant wait for more so please update soon!

GA
kylie chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
Uh...hello...did you abandon us? What's up? PLEASE don't forget about this story over the summer! I love it too much!
laugherlicious chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
hallo ? ) have u forgotten us (your beloved and dedicated readers) ? pls continue to write for this story ok ? Anyway, I really love the way you link the 'past' timeline with the 'present' timeline. I'm so anxious to read the following chapters. Can't wait !
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »