Reviews for Finish Me Off
Jenn chapter 13 . 6/15/2006
I absolutely positively love this story! From reading the description in the beginning and then reading the story I never thought that the story would take such a turn and that Tristan and Scarlet would end up in the middle ages! I love it and I can't wait for you to add more.
anonymous chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
Are you going to update soon? It's been over a month.
KG Jonta chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Absolutely fabulous.
Elise chapter 13 . 5/13/2006
Whoa! I must admit I was kind of skeptical to the sudden twist of the previous chapter... But I have to say that this was really very good! :-D The whole description of the surroundings is excellent; I could really picture it in mind (though my knowledge of medieval Ireland is quite limited...)!

As always, am anxiously waiting for the following chapter! This is a great story!

Elise

Ps.: Hope you caught those girls who took your notebook!
LilLaTLuv chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Hey!

Was he behind the kidnapping? Is he evil like Brian? I HOPE SO! Because Tristan needs to trounce SOMEONE! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)

P.S. WHERE ARE YOU? You haven't been reviewing my story where your name is supposed to appear. You know, the third in the series? :( I miss you.
Tenshistar chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Whoah. This is soo cool! I love it! Please update again soon.
kelyn chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
eh, i don't think the time travel thing is a good idea. like it would be if it were a completely different story, but you've gotten too far into this one to just throw in a time travel thing. i was really waiting for the wedding...

~K
kylie chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
Awesome chapter! Thanks for updating! Of course I love it! Anyway, what's going to happen now that Tristan's got some competition? Update soon, please!
Addy Tyrant chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
PS...I forgot to add...I'm really sorry that those prats stole your notebook! People are awful. Hopefully you get back into the swing of things! ]
Addy Tyrant chapter 13 . 5/6/2006
I LOVE THIS , I love the middle ages! OH damn. Wonderful, wonderful. ]
noli chapter 13 . 5/5/2006
That had to be the most random twist in a story tht i have EVER read! But I loved it. Looking forward to how it will all work out. xx btw, tristan is so hot. i want to steal him.
luluu chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
well i have to say that im one of the ones that love the story. the past couple of chapters have been...interesting to say the least, but you want your readers kept on their toes, right? anyway, i think its really good, every girl loves to hear about the medievil girl with beautiful big dresses and handsom princes and knights! so keep writing, but dont spend TOO long in the 1600'ds, its cool, but not for too long... so keep writing and update ASAP!
writer-in-progress101 chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
i loved it i love this whole new twist idea i hope those girls don't bother you again! keep writing!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
Hey! Wow! Tristan and Scarlett. Who is Maeve? I never hear that name. Wow she torn between two men. I do love fantasy and romance story. Hurry update soon.
luckyin chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
i dont care for it ...make a dream or something !go back to the way it was !
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »