Reviews for Finish Me Off
ScushiMarshmallows chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
DUDE! I am totally LOVING the new twist. It kind of reminds me of my favorite time travel/medieval author Lynn Kurland. It is pretty darn sweet! Keep up the awesome work!
Lady Seiryu chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
oy...they're in for it now! :D haha, imma like this a lot! gotta love historicall novels w/ current people...if only she had her iPod w/ her...the druids would love her, nwyah! XD anyway! UPDATE ASAP! i need to know what happens!
moonlight x3 chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
wow. you did a really good job with this story. i mean i love the chemistry you've created between the two! great story. hope you update soon *_*
imjustme.just me chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
omygosh what a new twist! i love the medieval times. wish tristan had reacted more to "maeve's" new look though. but i love your story anyhow! i can't wait for the next chapter.

will they be able to go back in time if they kiss again? but then that seems too simple doesn't it...oh well. i'll be waiting!
theeighthhouse chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
oh ouch. betrothed.
LiquidSorrow chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
Hey, it's me not signed in. lol Wow, great chapter. Such a sudden twist of events, eh? ] I like it. A lot.

Update soon!

-Lqd
Skye-Blue07 chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
wow! i totally like this new twist. Update soon!
Eternally Eris chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
Love, loved the chapter dearie, just one problem. Bears can climb trees! I just took an AP World History final for college credit, 4 hours of sitting in a deary droom with millions of mind-numbing questions and I'm afraid my mind isn't back to it's witty self just yet so you'll have to pardon me if this review sucks. I love the historical twist, despite at the moment hating history exams, and the necklace bit is very intrigueing. I love your descriptions as always, and I just knew you would throw in something/someone like Elric. Damn ex's. (Hope you don't mind the D word, it's only approapriate though. Ex's are such -, I'll spare you the words). Anyways, I'm all for it. I love a little magic, romance, and history; it's the best of all combinations really! Or it is at the moment in my opinion. Wow, my head hurts. I'm really sorry about those stupid girls who stole the notebook, that's purely evil. Stupid idiots, who do they think they are messing with your glorious notebook? Why I outta... If you loose readers, they are silly idiots who don't deserve to read a story as magnificent as your story is. Don't fret over it, I'm sure you won't loose any worth-while reviewers. Your writing will always attract readers, I'm sure of it. But now, I'm going to go sleep or eat ice cream or watch a movie, anything mind numbing that doesn't involve thinking. Much love to you and your story,Katie.
rish chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
lovd the new update. it reminds me of the outlander series by diana gabaldon. poor scarlett!
icedfaerie chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
Uh oh what a twist. i can't wait until the next chapter.
TinuvielDork chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
Tee! I totally didn't think you were serious about the whole time travel thing! Rather, I was just assuming there was some medieval reenactment, or something...But it works. And it's fun, definitely fun!

And ew. Elric? Not only does he sound (for right now) a bit skeezy, who wants to marry a guy named Elric? Tristan's much, much better. Far more - well, better. :) (I'm a bit bad with synonyms without my handy dandy thesaurus at my side.)

I can't believe it! Freshman would steal your notebook? Humph. (Although, I must admit, I'm a bit paranoid about people seeing my notebook, so I have it secretly stashed in my backpack. And disguised as the notebook for my english class. So they just assume it's filled with boring things...heehee.)

But I'm beginning to say unnecessary things. Keep writing! I look forward to your next update...

Much love...TinuvielDork
Ginne chapter 13 . 5/3/2006
I like where this is going despite my usual genre not being anything in the past or anything fantasy. I look forward to more.

I'm still just as hooked as ever, if not more!

-Ginne
hellokittygirl chapter 13 . 5/2/2006
Damn, that sucks! How mean can people get? That asses. Well, take your time writing the chapter, but update soon. ]

-Lqd
kylie chapter 13 . 4/28/2006
OMG, I am soo sorry about your notebook! The same thing happened to me, too, when I had a bunch of stories written in it along with some disrespectful journalistic comments. Never brought a notebook to school since! Now I have it all typed up on a computer- so no one can see it, or get in through my password. It might be easier if you just typed up the chapters- that way you'd be done faster, and all the editting is done. That's what I do, at least. Just a suggestion!Anyway, hope you get your notebook back soon!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »