Reviews for Finish Me Off
becca chapter 13 . 4/28/2006
i am so sorry about your notebook. that really sucks and to a point i truly understad how you feel.
MoriMorte chapter 13 . 4/26/2006
get back at them don't let them do that to u and if they won't give it back then go to some adults actually find out they're last name look it up in the phone book get they're address and pay them a lil visit with they're parents that usually works.

i wish u luck u really need it!
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
*whistleS* wasn't expecting that twist. I love guys with Irish accents. Irish boys are just.. yum. I'm loving your story! The tension in it is.. ugh! But oh so good at the same time. I've always found that by having at least one person other than you read your story before posting it.. it helps to catch some of the errors you missed. Word's spell/grammar check will correct most of it.. but if you write 'by' in a place instead of 'but' it won't change it. People will know what you mean, but it helps :) Keep up the amazing writing. Your descriptions of people are really well written. Please update soon... and my advice.. leave author's notes on your homepage .~ otherwise we have false hope! I hate it when people touch my stuff for writing though. I get so overprotective because the first writing binder i had... someone stole it and it got dropped in a puddle of water and completely ruined. I hardly ever let anyone touch my stuff now. Of course i'm overprotective of my pens and pencils too, but that's just a wierd writer's habbit. Have you ever done that? gotten protective over stupid little inanimate objects like pens? I accidentally tried to walk away with a pen from the bank once... you know the one's chained to the table? I wasn't trying to steal it i swear... but I jsut always have a pen... so it was ... habbit :P TEe hee... well i have a 'bedtime' *growls* (stupid parents.. not fair... seventeen... arg!) But update soon.. soon soon soon.. or else I shall ... i don't know... stop eating chocolate... okay that's impossible.. i'll... i won't ... aw hell i don't know.. g'night :P
SolisLuna chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
It's okay, i can wait
meagicano chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
I did not see that coming! I'm loving the story - keep it up.
LilLaTLuv chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
Hey!

WOH! Darlin', you just changed what this story is all about in a heart beat, didn't you? I like it. And, it had better happen! Wow, when you said blast from the past, you REALLY meant blast from the past, didn't you? I thought maybe ol' butthole would make a return. I hope he meets him at the wedding. I really do! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
Hey! What happens? I am sure that Tristan and Scarlet is now kissed. I thought he hate her because she's american lass. Poor Scarlett. Hurry update soon.
hellokittygirl chapter 12 . 4/16/2006
Oh yes, it was great. I just don't really understand the last few lands. Does he end up in some fantasy? That's awesome! lol

Update soon!

-Lqd
theeighthhouse chapter 12 . 4/16/2006
lmfao THAT IS SO FRIGGIN COL
writer-in-progress101 chapter 12 . 4/15/2006
wow it's such an unexpected twist! not in a bad way though cause ilove my fantasy as well as romance but it still is really unexpected what made you want to add the twist in?
Peach8321 chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Hi,

I've read 9 chapters so far and felt the need to comment. Although I am slightly older than 20 now, it wasn't that long ago. I feel like she is acting slightly more 16 and less 20. At the age of 18 she is a legal adult and would probably not be living with her parents. Esp. if she had the money they do. Second, one quote really made me feel "off" with the story, That is when she said "We ran down the hall to her room, giggling like preteens." If they were both above the age of teenagers, then they should've said "giggling like teenagers". I also feel that the slang is getting in the way of the story a little. By that I don't mean the accent things (aye, lass...) but just the (man, yep, awesome). Also, the details can be more subtle. For example, instead of describing the out fit as it is laying on the bed, you can say "The green of the halter-top set off my eyes" or something like that. I think reviewing your story could help make it sound more mature. Otherwise if you change her age to 16 and move it back in time to the 1920s it sounds good. I hope I didn't insult you with this, best of luck with your writing.
cbprice25 chapter 12 . 4/15/2006
Wow... erm, that wad interesting. looking forward to more!
shhsilence chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
a twist im not sure how you'll pull if off ...but good luck update soon
Emeraldied chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
... O_o...OH MY GOD! I am in total and complete shock right now and am fully loathing you at this moment. The Middle Ages? Oh my. Between now and the next time you update will be utter torture for me. You're so cruel. Oh, and before I sign off, I LOVED this chapter also,lol. Please, please, please UPDATE soon.
Wicked Sunshine chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
What a twist. For a second, I thought you had those two crazy kids interupted by some LARPers.

As a constructive criticism, I would recommend a good read aloud. There are some sentence level and grammatical errors that could be easily fixed (homonyms, a instance or two of incorrect tense, and a few awkward sentences).

Seriously though, this story is crack. Give me more!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »