Reviews for Finish Me Off
Sitting Squanto chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
Gah! I love this story so far. You're such a great writer. I hope you keep up the awesome work~
kylie chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
Oh...NICE twist! Didn't even think about that one coming! I absolutely LOVED this update- I really like how you switch pov's! I'm so excited about what is gong to happen next! I just absolutely love this story...so you know the drill...PLEASE update soon!
Ginne chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the whole fantasy scene, but judging from the stroy so far, it might be kinda cool. I will definetely see the story through though. I must say, I was quite looking forward to the wedding, but hey, I think you might make this to be better than I expected, until next time,

-Ginne
samantha chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
WOW this story is AMAZING! the middle ages thing at the end of this chapter was a bit wierd...but im sure that it will fit in or at least make sense in the next few chapters! please update ASAP! i LOVE this story and i cant wait!
imjustme.just me chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
m. suspense! i can't wait for the next chapter haha(: great so far!
Sheets chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
-Turns back on you and sulks-Hmph. I don't like the whole Middle Ages twist, because that means this'll turn into Historic Fiction... And I HATE learning. P. Yes, I'm serious, lol. Good chapter, though I like Scarlett's point of veiw a whole lot better than Tristan's. Tristan's just not horny enough, and his thoughts just aren't that deep.
SilvinArrow chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
AH! What a horrible place for you to leave a reader hangin!

sighs in frustration and contemplates jumping the writer

Nah, cause then you couldn't upload the next chappie! This is such a good story and it has so much potential. I look forward to reading more!
Skye-Blue07 chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
wow...lol, my first thought was: what exactly did that waitress put in their food? are they on crack? i might just like this unexpected turn in the story tho...give me more!
Katy chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
swet...that was an AWESOME twist...totally didn't see it coming
Lady Seiryu chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
WTF? Ok...now i'm just confussed...please UPDATE! SOON! like...now! and what's with the middle ages? power to the irish! *is not irish*...nyah!
Eternally Eris chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
So, I totally love you more than anyone in the entire world. Besides that... This chapter was amazing, as always! You really threw me for a curveball at the end there, "Is she serious? I bet it's some kind of joke... *reads author note* Hmm, well, I do adore history... And she is an amazingly grand author in the present, I'm sure she'll pull off the past with flying color... Yes, yes, I'll give it a go, I think I like this turn." You're awesome! I love History! So cool! The Middle Ages are a special weakness of mine. I meant to ask you, have you been to Ireland? I'm a Southern USA gal, myself, and I've been up and down the East coast and then to my beloved Switzerland (where my familia is from), but I'd love to go to Ireland. And how do you pull off Tristan's accent so amazingly well? Do you know anyone with an Irish accent? There were a few things that kinda threw me in the story, the whole "creamy" thing I'd never heard. My thoughts: Uh, okay, I guess she's more worldly than me? One or two grammar errors, but they didn't take away from the story. The beating up, nervousness on the phone and in interacting, the holding hands, the hand on the lower back with a shiver and his want to be smug grin(loved that!), the tower, and the kiss! Then there's the Middle Ages! So great! I'm amazed how easily your dialogue flows between characters. I'm jealous of it too. I can't seem to get a flow or rhythm in my writing to even half compare to yours. And the bit about the Americans referring to America as the Unites States, I think that's actually true but I'm not sure... Nice tidbit in that. Oh, and I love the way you write Tristan's point of view, it makes him seem real and actually male, while some female authors have distinctly feminine male points of view (I hope that makes sense). Don't stray from Donovan and Ellie's wedding be too far off, I might not be able to stand it! Though, if you give me some really interesting Middle Age actions and events, I might forgive you... What of Donovan saving her? And I want to know more about Scarlett's mom... Her necklace sounds pretty. Did I mention that I am jealous of how marvelously you describe clothing and appearances? Meh, okay, I'll stop now. Sorry if I've rambled, I just love this story! Mkay, done next chapter!~Katie
icedfaerie chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
Hm...that's kind of odd..medieval ages...I winder what their expression'll be. Tristan does seem like a very nice gentlemen...he's the kind of guy mom's dream about for their daughters. I can't wait til the next chapter!
MoriMorte chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
WTF r u just pulling our leg how did this come into the plot!

oh Lord

i dunno it's weird it doesn't fit.

please update soon

i wish u luck on your writing!
SolisLuna chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
::jaw drops:: col! Nice twist, but I hope, if it even happens, that even if Scarlett falls in love with someone else she and Tristan will get together! Sorry if that made no sense.

SL
Tenshistar chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
Cool! I love how you ended it. A battle? Interesting. Please update again soon.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »