Reviews for Finish Me Off
kylie chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
Hey, you, it's been a month! Are you going to update soon? You're leaving me hanging!
LilLaTLuv chapter 11 . 4/6/2006
Hey!

CATEE! IS HE GOING TO MEET HER EX THIS WAY? I HOPE SO! He can kick his butt to the next century! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,tashi :)
Elise chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
Hi! Gotta love your story! :-D Am checking every single day (almost) to see if you have updated it; it's so exciting I can't wait to read it! This is one of the stories I've read that aren't cheesy - which romance stories tend to get... Keep up the good work!
Sheets chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
E! Oh, now I must know what happens. Escpecially with this 'Robbie'. He seems like the perfect man to make Tristan go into a very wrathful, jealous rage. Hm... Yes. I also love how suggestive Tristan is now acting - Good show!
Sheets chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
A very, very good chapter. Best so far, I think. Oh, boy, though, Tristan needs to get laid... Suppressing all male primal urges can't do him any good.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
I love Irish accents! YAY for Ireland!
laugherlicious chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
OMG the story is so god ! i love it, especially tristan, he is so unbelievably cute! pls update asap k ? Can't wait !
anonymous chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
Chester...Fields?

lol great story so far.
Emeraldied chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Yay! Another update! I'm considering it as my birthday present.;P!And I loved it oh so very much! Again, it made me laugh at the end(oh how I love Tristan!) It was another great chapter (you're probably tired of hearing me say that. srry.) Anyway, thanks for the update and can't wait for the next!
Short-N-Sweet-87 chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Wow.. this is a really good story..I cant wait to read the next chapter and see how it goes.. I really got hooked because of the fact that Tristan is Irish.. Ahh the irish accent on a guy always gets me.. so i really like your story... can't wait till you Love
hellokittygirl chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
Brilliant chapter. Can't wait to see what happens. The update was fine; can't wait for the next. )

-Lqd
ScushiMarshmallows chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
I am really enjoying your story! I love stuff about Ireland, anywho keep up the great work; can't wait to see what happens!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
Hey honey! Wow! Tristan and Scarlett now going on way to america. How nice he protect for her and punch up the guy. Poor Scarlett. Hurry update soon.
icedfaerie chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
Great chapter...it was funny the way Scarlett got Tristan to go with her to America without him even knowing it. I can't wait til the next chapter.
kylie chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
Hurray! The next chapter was finally updated! I loved it, as usual. This story just keeps getting more and more exciting! I absolutely love it! Please don't take long to update- a month was long enough to wait!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »