Reviews for Finish Me Off
WickedMe chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
I really adore this story and was very estatic to see that you have updated. Hmph, I don't know what Tristan has again America, but I hope he'll change his mind once he actually set foot there.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
theeighthhouse chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
an amusing typo i found in her stepmothers letter. your flirt..its supposed to be flight..pretty funny LOL.
Eternally Eris chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
Hey, hey! I loved this chapter! No suprise there, because I love all your chapters, but hey, you never get tired of hearing that do you? It's kind of late and I've got homework to do so you'll have to forgive me for trying to keep this short. Lets see... "Your flirt is on Monday at eleven A.M." You mean flight, of course, I just thought you might like to know. Umm, I loved the whole Robby scene, and I love all the American insults with Scarlett's responses, those are just amazingly great. Donovon and Ellie are getting married! Wow, okay, amazing. Scarlett and Tristan are going! Did I mention I love you? Your stories are absolutely incredible! The kissing the finger was cute and I love how defensive Tristan is. Play a little more on that, perhaps? No, I'll not tell you how to write your story. Anyways, I'm off to homework land now. Loved, loved, loved this chapter, m'dear. I look forward to the next!
Mi chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
Your story keeps getting better and better...and I loove the fact that Tristan didnt forget about the whore comment and punched Jaime. Anyway I adore all of your characters, so keep up the great job and update soon!
shhsilence chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
UPDATE SON
MoriMorte chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
lol that jaime guy got to see some birds...

awsome chpt. i really enjoyed me i just went through some probs and it was lighthearted and made me laugh it helped plus the story needed it after the last chpt.

well i wish u luck on your writing!

p.s. i don't put it against you not updating soon everyone has a life :)
lildevil609609 chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
Hey Smelly, Are you gonna write another chapter? I've been waiting for over a week for the next chapter
kylie chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
Hey, you haven't updated on this story in, like, 19 days! Wat's up, writer's block? I hate writer's blocks. Anyway, you're leaving me hanging on a really great story! (Sorry to keep nagging you about this, but...) PLEASE update soon!
MoriMorte chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
awsome chpt. please update soon!

i wish u luck on your writing!

p.s. please have a good ending
kylie chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
PLEASE update soon! I so want to know what happens next!
kylie chapter 10 . 2/11/2006
OMG OMG OMG! I absolutely LOVE it! This chapter was just amazing! PLEASE update ASAP- I really want to know what happens next!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 10 . 2/10/2006
Hey! Oh damn Brian. Does he hurt Scarlett before? Thanks god...Tristan rescue her. I wonder why Tristan dont want Scarlett go to party? Hurry update soon.
Coldd -Casee Love.andLies chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
I just started this story like.. today and amhappy to say that Tristan is not typical nor is this story. Hurray! LOL please update soon
Emeraldied chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
Call me Wallace. Tristan Wallace! LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT. Waiting for the updates of this story is tiring and slighlty painful. From the moment I finish reading the chapter, I'm jumping with excitement for the next. When that comes up, I'm continously on the edge of my seat reading it, then falling off that same seat when a new twist comes along * ouch my butt *. At the same time, my gut is hurting from trying not to laugh too loud. God. Reading and waiting for this story is a new experience unto itself. LOl. Update soon please.
LilLaTLuv chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
Hey!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh...My...GOODNESS! That's hilarious! Lol. But no Brian! I want him to make an appearance so Tristan can smash his face in! But the whole smashing Chester's face in thing was pretty good, too! Great chappie, as per usual! Or chappies, for me. Sorry I didn't review, I was (*gasp*) grounded! Well, UPDATE SOON! PLEASE? I love this story!

Luv ya,Tashi :)