Reviews for Finish Me Off
Jayn chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
I like the humor! And the way the attraction makes itself known between the two. But Chester is a jerk. Please update!

_
Addy Tyrant chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Yeah, I quite agree-it is easiest. ) I do it myself too, haha. Oh well, no one is perfect, eh?I loved this one )I like how you switched it to Tristan's view. It's nice to get the view from other characters too.
hellokittygirl chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Great chapter! You are DEFINETLY improving. I love it. So update soon!

-Lqd
Tenshistar chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
This chapter was fantastic! I can just see Tristan his attraction of everystep of the way. That always makes a story goo because of the laughs it provides. I really want to know what Brian did. Hopefully i'll fin dou tsoon. please update again, b/c i love this story. Awesome job!
timpanigirl chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
I really liked this chapter a lot, but I hope you don't have them deny their feelings for too long. It seems to be a recurring problem here on fictionpress. Just a curiosity question: where are you from?

Liked this chapter a lot, especially the "my fellow american" line. Keep up the great writing.
bmirage chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
baby is this love for real, let me in your arms to feel.

no super long review, I'm sorry, its been a long this chapter
kaykay chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
awesome another update! a party and a kiss, lol my they have been busy. I really enjoyed the chapter, great update! tschus
Eternally Eris chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Marvelous, marvelous, again dahling. Tee hee, they kissed! I'll sure you'll allow me to be able to hope to see/read more of the Scarlett and Tristan romance, eh? *hint*hint* *nudge*nudge* Heh, anyways, I'm glad you like my reviews. I love your story and I just want to make sure you understand that while I attempt to sound witty in my reviews. I do have a editing tidbit I noticed for this chapter. You introduce Tristan's ex as Eve and then you refered to her twice as Even... (I had known Even since high school and we’ve had an on-again-off-again relationship for the past few years.) and (Even leaned up to kiss my cheek and then strolled away to her friends, deliberately swaying her hips, which I refused to give into the male urge and look.) Just so you know where in case you didn't mean to do that. Scarlett has an ex in Ireland? Hmm, interesting... Introduction of two ex's in one chapter, sounds like more conflict/fun. I do like how Tristan played hero in this chapter and I loved Scarlett throwing the apple, that was just amazing. Oh, and I liked how you described Darcy. I like Darcy, she seems pretty cool. I feel like I know your characters, they seem amazingly real. You used a bunch of Irish accent in this chapter, which I must say I grinned about, causing a few odd looks from my brother. My fire is nearly dead now because I neglected it to give your chapter my full attention (in the 10 minutes it took for me to read this; I'm a somewhat of a pyro but my fires won't stay blazing long enough). Anyways, you mentioned IMing, perchance I'll IM you if we're on at the same time, I'd love to tell you more of what I think, though I do tell plenty in my reviews I hope, and I'd love to help in anyway I could. Scarlett is amazing and I wish Tristan where real. I must add, Scarlett sleeping and Tristan carrying her into her room and then jumping out her window was touching/amusing. There was a little James Bond reference in there, yes? And Scarlett was hurt? No, not poor Scarlett! Though I'm sure you'll work wonders with that in furture chapters. Hmm, I suppose I'll stop now. I did very much love this chapter and I look forward to the next! In fact, just yesterday I was trying to find something good to read and I was wondering when you would update. Rather ironic, eh? Anyways, I adore you and your stories and writing!
icedfaerie chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
Lol, I've enver really used that word before, delish. But now that I think about it the accent is delish. Man I just love Irish/British accents. ok, that's enough of me raving about Irish/British people. Graet chapter you have here, and Tristan seems to be getting protective of Scarlett, sounds cute. i can't wait til the next chapter.
shhsilence chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
i love it !wallace jumping out of windows great !update soon please !neatly written
photogirl16 chapter 10 . 2/8/2006
haha, cute
Addy Tyrant chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
hehe. I like this story. It's cute. PLUS IT HAS IRISH BOYS IN IT (dies) only complaint is that you do tend to use a lot of labels. To me, Tristan isn't really a punk-he's more of a prep-punk if I had to give him a label. I know that since it's in first person it can't really be more objective since it's her own view of people, but I didn't really like how he also held the same idea of labels.(Not that, of course, I am guilt-free of using labels! it's hard to avoid, I admit, haha!)But other than that, I have absolutely no complaints.I'm merely looking forward to seeing what happens next and what you choose to do to further the interaction with the characters Ms Jericho (sp?) and Molly...Finn? If that is indeed her
Lady Seiryu chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
...she's fucked...UPDATE! ASAP! :3
Liquid Sorrow chapter 9 . 2/4/2006
Hey, it's me.

Oh my gosh, I loved this chapter! It was GREAT! lol Update soon!

-Lqd
aqua-angel chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
*squeals* I love this chapter! I was cracking up so much... hahaha. It's definitely going to be one interesting night. I think I need to look back on the earlier chapters, I forgot how old she was again. Lee sounds pretty hott ;) I can't wait to learn more about him, P

By the way, very nice ending to the chapter. I loved how you compared their gazes clashing like the sound of swords making contact. Nicely done.

Anyways, I'm hoping you'll update soon but then again, it'll prolly be a while for me to read it xD Good luck with everything and happy writings~
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »