Reviews for Finish Me Off
theeighthhouse chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
hell i want to be scarlett
timpanigirl chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
Hey, I just found this story and wanted to tell you that I like it a lot. Please update soon so we can find out what happens next!~Emily
Lady of romance world88 chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
Hey! I wonder if Tristan like Scarlett? I wonder why Tristan says no that Scarlett cant come. Is it because he want to protect her? I wonder if they are going end up together and she going to be hurt in end? Hurry update soon.
marmeloo chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
I really like this story. Actually I like the parts I have read, I need to go back and fill in the blanks, but it seems cool to me so far. The ending of ch. 9 is great, even if I don't like cliffhangers. Keep it up! ahem...now i have to go back and read the other ch's
icedfaerie chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
Oh My God! I absolutely love this story! One of the reasons is that it involves 1)Ireland and 2)Irish guys! I lovee irish accents...they are so hot! Anyway, your story is hilarious! I just can't wait to find out what Tristan's reaction will be.
CKShorty chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
So...so far so good! Really cute first chapter and I'm sure I would've reacted the same way if I had to be shipped off to a school. I really enjoyed the first chapter :) And thanks for reviewing one of my fics.

CK
braincelldiffusion chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
omg this is like, one of my favourite stories. UPDATE SOON!
stargazer starluver chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
i like your plot! i love tristan's character. hope you'll spice things up soon! can't wait for the next chAPTER!
GoneToOpenBoxes chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
I HEART THIS STORY! PLZ UPDATE soon!
GbH chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
Alrighty then. There is actually a school called King's Hospital in Dublin...it's a co-ed private secondary school that is very very far from any ladies school...i should know. I didn't think that anyone in Ireland even knew what preps were...or punks..anyway...have fun w/ the rest
singing lollies chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
thats not right...you can't just leave the reader with a cliffy. hmm, well technically you can since you did but its not right, especially since this is a good story and i want to know whats going to happen. keep it up!
kylie chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
OMG! I LOVE it! This is turning into SUCH a good story! I can't wait for what happens next! PLEASE update soon!
photogirl16 chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
haha. she is so busted.
Stevshals chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
OMG! u can not end it like that. Update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
lookitup chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
your story is awesome. i hope you update soon. :)
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »