Reviews for Finish Me Off
Emeraldied chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
LoVeD iT! I am laughing hysterically right now. Uh Oh. Scarlett's in trouble. Duhn duhn dhun duhn... Lol! another great chapter and i simply cannot wait for the next one!
happilynuts chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
i love ur story! please update soon! so cute! ur an awesome author sugar!luvDee
Eternally Eris chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
Oh my gosh, I love you! This chapter was completely brilliant! Completely, totally, and unquestionably brilliant! There is just so much in this that I absolutely loved. I loved the fat thing, the boyfriend business at the ice cream parlor (I always wanted to try that sometime), the ice cream/car scene, the getting dressed scene was awesome (I'm always horrible at coming up with a good way to write scenes like that without them being dull and the vast majority of other's I've read have been especially dull but I loved your). The party, of course the party, when you said it was Lee, my first thought was TRISTAN's AROUND! Sweet! I love Tristan. Can I have him? No, he's yours, I know. -pouts- This chapter had me sitting here grinning like an idiot, my brothers were looking at me like I'm crazy. You are such an amazing author. I love you. Okay, I'll stop now. But really, amazing!
Tenshistar chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
I loove Scarlett! She is so perfect for pulling off scemes(?). I hope you update soon because i loved this chapter and i can't wait to read more.
lancy chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
yes you updated! lol, now i have to read it
kylie chapter 8 . 1/26/2006
PLEASE update soon! It's been ten days and I can't wait for the next chapter! I just love this story! PLEASE update!
theeighthhouse chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
ai yai yai!
writer-in-progress101 chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
oh so close yet so far apart i loved that chapter keep up the good work!
Domna Scriptor chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
Wow, for one, fictionpress is being really stupid telling me I've already reviewed this story but psh, whatever. Erm, anyways, SO CLOSE! To a kiss, I mean, of course. But I like it better the way you wrote it, makes the tension better if you elongate it. But I loved that kissing scene anyways even though it wasn't a kissing scene. The gun scene was pretty cool, though I know little to nothing about guns, I'm more an archery person myself. Loved the interaction between Scarlett and Tristan. The running into mother dearest scene amused me, I can only imagine what she thinks of Scarlett, and the only scene I didn't absolutely love was with Mr. Chester Cheese (I don't know, that's how I think of him). I wish Scarlett would have taken more of a stand but it makes sense the way it happened all thigns considered; it was a bad situation for her, a good place for Tristan to step up, and that little bit about the race, oh, fun! Clearly you haven't lost your reviewers, I'm commenting rather late this time. I look forward to your next chapter!
kylie chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
This is so awesome!I absolutely love it!It's so exciting!Thank you so much for updating, and I hope the next chapter comes out soon!I can't wait!P.S. I love irish stories, I bet you can tell because my name's irish.
laughingnellie chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
lol, I love the irish accent, gosh she is so lucky...well except for um some things. keep up the story, i like this chapter so i guess ill go back and read the rest. Tristan and her are so cute, lol
Mi chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
I love this story, keep up the fabulous job, and please update soon!
bluz chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
okay, i know that you probably heard this before, but 20. She's twenty, and she getting sent of to some boarding school or watever. I'm sorry, but if they really wanted her to go away, wouldn't they have sent her to a far away college?

Yet again, it is your story, your rules.
hellokittygirl chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Oh, my god! Thanks for updating! This was one of your best chapters! Aboslutely loved it! 'Let's Get This Party Started', huh? Cute title. Can't wait!

-Melody (Oh, yea. I got an accout on here. This is still Mel, though. .~)
Kylie chapter 8 . 1/10/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »