Reviews for Finish Me Off
Kelly chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
This is so awesome! I absolutely love it! Don't leave us hanging-PLEASE update soon. Don't quit this story!
shalan chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
I love it! When will chapter eight be up? Better be soon!
kylie chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OMG!I love it! Keep writing!
Lady Seiryu chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
...happy holidays! and yeah it's understandable but...UPDATE SOON!
Emeraldied chapter 8 . 12/24/2005
Yay! Another chapter! It was so great(of course!) and i cna't wait for the next one. Sounds exciting!
Ginne chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
coolie, i like it!
Tenshistar chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
oh, a shooting range? Umm, i prefer bow and arrows myself but to each his own. i liked the chapter. Please update again soon.
LilLaTLuv chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
Hey!

HEHEHE! I LOVE YOU, GIRL! Not like that, you perv. JK! You are so delightfully funny, and so very inventive. So, will her ex-boyfriend who beat her show up in this story at all? Will he be a student at that prep-school that Tristan goes to? I hope so. I wanna see that boy's arse fry! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
Melody chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
GREAT! Loved the new chapter! God, I'm so happy you updated! Thanks! Can't wait to read Chapter 8.

Mel
Eternally Eris chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
Oh, I love you! Argueing, babysitting, nap time clothes, falling, American friend, parties, and guns! So awesome! I wish I had your ability to pull all that into one logical chapter. Have I mentioned I love this story? And the accent, I still can't get over accents. Make Tristan get mad again, please? Just so I can hear/read that accent! Ha. I'm crazy. Very nice chapter, I look forward to seeing you write about the guns and shooting. I know a little about guns myself, but I wouldn't be up to writing a chapter involving them. So kudos for you! Oh, and I like the switching points of view. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I think it adds to the story. Lovely, lovely, all of it, of course. I look forward to the next chapter. (By the way...) Happy Holidays!
Melody chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
THANK YOU! I thought you gave up on this story, but I didn't give up on you! Happy Holidays!

Mel
Lil Bazza chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
Dude... there's no more! I was loving it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I just don't underdstand why there would be a finishing school based for 18-23 year olds or whatever it was. In Australia, my highschool would almost be the closest thing you'd come to a finishing school... and its a private high school.

Never the less, the detail is great, the charaters are hillarious, the situations are even funnier. I love these kind of stories. Keep the great work up and update soon.

Love, Jen
aqua-angel chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
LoLz, I love this chapter~ very cute. Lee sounds pretty interesting, not to mention *blushes* hott! Haha xD I can't believe he was sent to be her babysitter though. But looks liek they're getting along fine... somewhat. P

neway, happy holidays!
annie chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
Oh...the shooting range. Tristan is so going down!

Update soon!

Annie
acira chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
yay! well, theyre having a shooting contest between their selves, i wonder who'll win.. hm, nice..)
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »