Reviews for Finish Me Off
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
exciting!
dreamercrys chapter 11 . 9/22/2008
Wow...I love it! Can't wait to finish reading rest...
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 22 . 9/10/2008
Post more! I'm excited to see where this goes! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post more!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 22 . 8/6/2008
AWW, that ending scene was adorable! So CUTE! But wait, no more chappys? Ahh! Hmm, maybe I'll check your profile... I need answers!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
Hee hee, when I saw Beannaigh sinne, a Dhia written there, I was like, "I have got to find out what that means!" So if the internet is to be trusted (what, there is a chance! :P ) "Bless us, oh God" is so right! Loved the "BAM" this chapter had by the way! And so, without further adieu, I will continue on to chapter 14!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
WHAT! That's all I can say...just...WHAT! :)
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
"I didn't do it!" *Snicker Snicker* That is my favorite line in this chapter! Hilarious!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Can't wait for you to update. I've been checking practically everyday. Its great, and im in love with Tristin.

Update!

~obsession
AMM3485 chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
Oh my gosh I absolutely adore this story! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I hope you haven't given up on this story because I love it! I wish they would've spent a little more time in the past and taking in everything, but it was still lovely.
nirnas chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
WOW! I read this all today, and I'm just left here with an open jaw. This story is so lovingly woven together that I'm touched. I loved the time-slip thing in Ireland; very original touch. I wouldn't be surprised; Ireland is magical on it's own-the nature is beautiful! I certainly want to go there someday...But, I digress. I love this story, and the grammar is also impeccable. Excellent job, I take my hat off to you! -

Keep up the good work! :)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 22 . 5/5/2008
lol nice

xx
I'll Break Your Heart chapter 22 . 3/15/2008
I really liked your story and it was very well written and the plot was just awesome. Anyway pretty please update soon. I really would like to read the next chapter but update whenever no pressure.

kamicoh chapter 22 . 2/25/2008
hi...this is a great story.. i so love tristan..he doesn't sound/seem like the other Irish characters i've read in the past.. he seems sweet..and hot..haha.. makes me want to dream about irish men..haha..kidding..o)

anyway.. please continue this story and update soon! its really nice..and the way you put in the 1600s scene, nice. your plot doesn't revolve around the oh-too-usual love story..o)

u have some typos, but they're just minor...i guess ull be fixin them when u get to the editting bit of ur story..

that's all, i guess.. ur story is just too cute and good, so please update soon!o) lotsa love& God bless wit d story!
silvershadow23 chapter 22 . 12/26/2007
update! lol
monica chapter 22 . 11/19/2007
whoa! i love your style of writing ] and teh story itself is amazing too one of my favorites actally. hehe update soon pls!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »