Reviews for Finish Me Off
what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
the story's off to a wonderful start.. please continue writing and update soon..!
theeighthhouse chapter 4 . 11/4/2005
hahahahahahahahaha. sewing. i tried before. now i forgot.
LilLaTLuv chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
Hey!

Thanks! I like it, too! I hope you get them both published. He really did hit her, it's so obvious. Jerk. I can't wait until next chappie! Poor Scarlett. Sewing :( I'd hate it, too. I feel so bad for her. She's fine the way she is. She doesn't need LADY classes. Stupid step-mother. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
acira chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
so tristan was not really the perfect kind of boy when he was young... well, i hope ud update soon..)
summers-end chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Sewing, eh? Fun. It really can be once you get the hang of it because then you can think about all this other stuff while your hand keeps moving. It's a nice feeling.

I wonder what the rest of her schedule says.

Haha, yay! Tristan's picture. That was amusing.

Update soon!

summers-end
summers-end chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Hehe, I love the U.K/U.S differences. I was born in India so I'm more familiar with them than most people. Thanks for getting them right!

The school sounds so beautiful...

Update soon!

summers-end
Emeraldied chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT! I absoulutely cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon please.
SomethingsAmiss chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Awesome stuff!
rosiedreamer chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
awesomness
Tenshistar chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Yay! i love diff. povs. Just wanted to say that this chapter ruled, and Happy Halloween!
sam the bear chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
i'm sure by the time you are 20 you have the right to not go where ever you don't want to go as you are legaly an adult. besides if they really wanted to ship her off why couldn't they do that when she was 16? and get her back all lady like when she's 20 - no the age just doesn't make sense.
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Woot! We can have a melting party! lmao...yeah that was really lame but oh well, it amused me lol. Loving the new chapter and can't wait for more my friend.
aqua-angel chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Great update ) Not that boring really. I love Irish accents *swoons* actually, I pretty much love all accents. So col! I wish I had an accent (yes I know, odd thing to wish). Washington doesn't really have an accent. Some people say there's a slight one butI really don't see it. *frowns*

I love the interaction between Tristan and his mom (that IS his mom right?). The scene between them was pretty cute D

Good luck with your writer's block
Lady Seiryu chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
ah! *runs around like a mad woman* THE EVIL NEEDLE! EVIL! *takes bible and uses it as shield from the needles*UPDATE! and make the needles go AWAY!
Eternally Eris chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Hello, hello. It wasn't too terribly boring, in fact, it really wasn't all that boring at all. I love it that Tristan isn't completely emotionless. The fact that he blushed about the picture, and that he wasn't always perfect as he is now, scored points with me. The disdain that Tristan's mother shows at Scarlett's manners amuse me, though it wasn't all that noticable. Maybe I'm making that up? Could you clear something up for me real quickly? Tristan doesn't attend the school, does he? It is just his mother running it? I probably just need to go back and reread the other chapters...
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »